High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

TYM and Mahindra Tractors...Got a John Deere Instead!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well fellers, my tractor hunt has come to an end. Thanks to all for sharing your wide range of experiences, it really helped me decipher what I actually needed vs what I “thought” I needed. In the end I ended up with twice the machine for half the price in my opinion. Hopefully if I do my part in maintenance this tractor will last my lifetime. Looking forward to working it, and at long last giving my grampas Farmall Super A a full restoration. That’ll be my next tractor thread:)

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well fellers, I think this thread much like my tractor hunt has come to an end. Thanks to all for sharing your wide range of experiences, it really helped me decipher what I actually needed vs what I “thought” I needed. In the end I ended up with twice the machine for half the price in my opinion. Hopefully if I do my part in maintenance this tractor will last my lifetime. Looking forward to working it, and at long last giving my grampas Farmall Super A a full restoration. That’ll be my next tractor thread:)
I did a regular A way back a decade plus ago. Easy to get stuff for those ol girls.

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well fellers, I think this thread much like my tractor hunt has come to an end. Thanks to all for sharing your wide range of experiences, it really helped me decipher what I actually needed vs what I “thought” I needed. In the end I ended up with twice the machine for half the price in my opinion. Hopefully if I do my part in maintenance this tractor will last my lifetime. Looking forward to working it, and at long last giving my grampas Farmall Super A a full restoration. That’ll be my next tractor thread:)

Can't be over. I don't see a grapple on the front of her yet.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dang, does it have to be over? I was enjoying this one a lot.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad did his regular A up all purdy, still is. It’s had a pretty easy life towing wagons in the woods for grandkids
Yeah mines sitting in a damn building doing nothing. I’m gonna get that damn thing out and use it. Be a good little hay tractor. Or something. Pull a drag with it.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I painted a 4955 back in Hell I don’t even know. Those were some tough machines. I ride in that ol john more than the slightly newer case. Case has bout 3000 hours. Ol john has over 10