High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Winners Annouced and Prize Selection Thread

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once you got past paper you lost me. It just looked like rolls I had seen in Mills before

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Our standard roll size is 28.5" wide by 60" tall and weigh 2100 lbs. Good times moving them around.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a package from Greece in the mail yesterday from @AlfA01 . Which confused me as to why, and it turned out that @GCJenks204 donated his prize to me in yet just one more act of selfless giving on his part. I have to say I really appreciate this and is kind of an understatement, as I was really stoked seeing all the stuff come out of that box one by one. It was like Christmas morning for a kid all in one box! Am looking forward to some of the meals that will be made from all these goodies, and they are goodies let me tell ya. Thank you Gary very much!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a package from Greece in the mail yesterday from @AlfA01 . Which confused me as to why, and it turned out that @GCJenks204 donated his prize to me in yet just one more act of selfless giving on his part. I have to say I really appreciate this and is kind of an understatement, as I was really stoked seeing all the stuff come out of that box one by one. It was like Christmas morning for a kid all in one box! Am looking forward to some of the meals that will be made from all these goodies, and they are goodies let me tell ya. Thank you Gary very much!!!
Pictures we need pictures...

And videos of you in the kitchen with your apron on...

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well said, buddy! Enjoy them. Having great friends makes the world a better place. I tip my hat to @GCJenks204. Very kind act, indeed.