How big of a tractor?

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s a Power Reverser not a true hydrostatic but it’s like having the best of both worlds (geared/hydro).
Actually I got an insane deal and I am going to get more money for selling my 3032e so I actually pocket some cash. It’s a weird feeling for me, lol.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a fair amount of seat time on a 4600 in a job years ago. Nice little machine. I really liked the Power Reverser. I agree with @RyeThomas - best of both worlds. You get to pick the gear like a standard shift tractor, but can change forward/neutral/reverse like a backhoe or loader.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Power Reverser is an awesome thing. Let me know what you can find pallet forks for, I've been thinking about some. I've got a Igland 3501 winch on the back, it's a firewood machine so equipped.

Shea

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All depends on needs and tractor capacity. 42” will lift normal pallets from the front or side, still leaves room for maneuverability, limits your ability to load trailers by skidding pallets. 46” are probably the best around for CUT’s. 60”s I prefer on 60hp+ tractors with big loaders and large capacity.
Not at all saying I’m right, I haven’t owned many tractors but I’ve used a bunch of them over the years.

I have a borrowed set of 46” and that’s probably what I’ll buy when I have to return them.