High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Two thumbs up for McKenzie Power Equipment

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Located in Springfield Oregon. They took on a Husqvarna saw I didn't think they would have anything to do with and made it happen. It wasn't my saw, but it was a saw that belongs to someone I know.

There's usually mention when a shop does something really *f-worded up to a customer. So is only fair to make mention when a dealer goes above and beyond their responsibility to serve a customer....a customer who isn't even a regular.

They are one of a few good shops around here.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What model of Husqvarna was it?

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This was all about the shops integrity and willingness to back the Husqvarna name. The details of the saw and what was done could potentially create an unrealistic demand from customers and I'd hate to be responsible for that.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just curious as a dealer, I have worked on some OLD saws, like L65 and L77 old, and the fact you thought most dealers would decline to work on it grabbed my attention.

Joe

Last edited:

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
the fact you thought most dealers would decline to weight on it grabbed my attention.

Joe
I neither implied or said any such thing. The saw worked on is a current selling professional model.
I'm not trying to promote their business for any personal reasons, nor am I trying to shove it in other dealers faces. It was just deserving of honorable mention in my opinion.

skidooguy

Genuine smartass
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
A good dealer like mentioned above is worth more to me than brand loyalty ever will. I almost felt guilty for buying a ms461 instead of another Jonsered just based on how great they have been to me and everyone I have sent to them.