Country flag

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crikey that stick jumped a fair bit off the stump, or is the picture misleading ?
No she definitely drifted. Was really weird. It kind of walked out on the branches as it came down and just moved all over the place. Had large branches low on the tree and they kind of supported the weight as it came down.

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a pretty deep first pass! But you did in fact strike gold. :headbang:
Alaskan mill so hard to make a skim pass. It’s a whole lot more messing around nipping away at it. I may take the top and make a pass on that later. Most the time the top is all trimmed and ugly, this one has a massive hump on it I had to cut out first. For some smaller boards off that. This thing is 56” at the wide end in the picture, but gets over 60” in the middle.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alaskan mill so hard to make a skim pass. It’s a whole lot more messing around nipping away at it. I may take the top and make a pass on that later. Most the time the top is all trimmed and ugly, this one has a massive hump on it I had to cut out first. For some smaller boards off that. This thing is 56” at the wide end in the picture, but gets over 60” in the middle.
That's some awesome stuff. I'd imagine you could get a premium for.