JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think @JohnnyBlade lives by him.

I'm still wondering what happened to @Lightning Performance . Last time he posted he was talking about needing to do a brake job.
@S Sidwell
Yup im about 45 min from him. Talked briefly with him a few months ago. He said he hasnt been on hardly at all cuz hes been really busy with work. He a real good dude! Thats all i know:D

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, thanks, was kind of worried about him. Just glad everything is ok.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm ok Steve. Havent checked in for a bit. Work has me running right now. Gotta head to Loganville tomorrow. Close to your neck of the woods. Been around Conyers and there most of the week, then down to Cordele last night and today. Just got in. See what I mean...
Was on the Husky thread earlier this week. Got a 350 that a friend talked me into working on.

Hey Tim, I sure did. Haven't had time to look over anything yet.
Thanks for checkin in guys.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cordele, you must have been lost to been over that way. Loganville traffic will be a mess as usually, as if it ain't ever.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always is every time I'm there. Today was no exception. Wasnt Too bad this morning at 6:30, bit when I left at 4 this afternoon it was its normal messy self.
Almost as bad as Stone Mtn.
Going to go relax now.
Had a friend give me a S25D that got smooshed by a tree.
Manual oiler wouldnt you know.
Not a ton of good parts, but the top handle survived if you can believe that. Everything behind its gone though. Got a good oil and gas cap, recoil spring, top handle, 14" bar, air box cover. Rewind spring(pulley was even squished), ans a hand full of bolts. Piston is pretty scratched up and bearings are sloppy. Had a hard life before it got TKOd.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The joys of rehabbing used saws.
Put seals in a 306a that i got in 2012. Rebuilt carb and then discovered it needed seals so put it on the shelf in 2012 as a get-a-round-tuit-when-i-retire-project. When taking the clutch off found some nimrod had buggered the thread on the shaft. Not much but down below where i could get to it; almost like on purpose.
Oh joy, i get to take my stress out on something. Used a punch and 3# hammer to get it off. Only took hour and half but it came off. Was gonna run a die down the shaft but then realized its a backward thread. As it turned out the damaged threads were at the very top. It seems the crank is harder than the clutch so there was no further damage to the threads from driving it off.
Knocked the top threads down with my dremel and tried to thread the clutch on to clean up the threads. After dressing the top of the shaft some more i got the clutch to screw on. After running it up and down and wire brushing it i finally got it to where i could “finger tighten” it. All told a 30 minute job took 3 hours but now its done.
Gonna test it out tomorrow. Looking through muffler the p&c look excellent. We’ll see.
Go forth and conquer

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't you love going behind someone's fup

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I took this poulan countervibe stuff in trade today to help a local get his parts he needed. Traded 380 3750 p+c and 22" badboy bar and new chain and a crankcase for his 3450.

The poulan 4000 has a 3400 rear handle on it do to the 4000 handle in pic was cracked and other half broken. The 4000 recoil pulley and recoil still good but he said the flywheel had a issue. So replaced with a 3400 flywheel and recoil cover.

Craftsman 3.7 was told runs but has a break you can see in rear handle at back L. 3400 just a part saw with clean looking piston.

Will sell or trade off to folks too.

p4000kp.jpg p4000kpp.jpg p4000kkp.jpg p37kp.jpg

Attachments

• p37kpp.jpg
    p37kpp.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 7

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They suck!
I'll give ya $60 for it.

I'll give ya 65 and I'll put it out of its misery.
Piece of junk

Grab now. Great 60cc and the rarer of the series. 3.7 3500 365.

I've had 2 so far. I sell them to guys that collect.

View attachment 179829

I've had a few from this series of saws over the years, real good runners they are. I just wasn't sure if this one was a chrome bore cylinder or not, either way I figure it's worth $50 all day. I like the color combo, I've never had one in black.