jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When porting prices go that high- I’ll be done with ported saws. Just saying.

Yeah, I don't see a need to pay as much or more for a port job than I did for the original unit.

When I was cutting full time, I could take the cost of a new unit off my taxes, but of course I couldn't deduct modification work, unless it
was in conjunction with a rebuild and the receipt came from an established dealer.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now I have 3 nos saws- 262xp, 288xp, and Dolmar 7900. 4 saws to use- 261cm-v, ms440, 288xp, and 395xp all mmws.

only saw I want to add is the echo 7310. So I don’t see a lot of porting in my future any ways.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’m done reading all the way through this thread, it’s been funny at times.

and it’s only 4 & 3/4 hrs to go till 21 and I will say I will not be reading anything more of this thread in 21

so good bye and hello to you all. :borra2:
Btw I,m sure there be a apply new yr thread soon ;)

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails. It's pretty common nowadays.

:couch:
I gots some View attachment 274969 on Mr 101: "Last I heard he does 8 levels of porting/mods : extreme , animal , insane-0, insane-0 s, Insane-0 ss , psyko , psyko s and psyko ss along with torque tweak mods if a guy wants. Last time I spoke with him the insane-0 port job was $680 and that was over 2 years ago"

The question is: How many levels of mods do you purse swingers offer?

Does that include what OL FABZ does? That guy is still trying to hang on to hotsaws nuts.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huh? No, that's his quote on hotsaws' offerings. He whined about how hotsaws wouldn't give any info on what exactly those mods involve. It makes you wonder if "extreme" is a $100 muffler mod. I think someone else said how hotsaws did a full rebuild free when a guy burned up his saw by using low octane gas. $680 is worth 2 port jobs and shipping, so it wouldn't hurt anyway.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huh? No, that's his quote on hotsaws' offerings. He whined about how hotsaws wouldn't give any info on what exactly those mods involve. It makes you wonder if "extreme" is a $100 muffler mod. I think someone else said how hotsaws did a full rebuild free when a guy burned up his saw by using low octane gas. $680 is worth 2 port jobs and shipping, so it wouldn't hurt anyway.
I’ve replaced a ported cylinder and piston for a guy that ran straight gas through it.

motoOzarks

motoMonster
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Even my Mom knows if you're making sawdust your oiler needs turned up.

And it's an environmentally friendly way of getting rid of used motor oil.

John7478

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
just showing you his video is *B-S....
tell him to send the echo to joe when he gets back to dyno
if you want to suck mitchs dick
then go ahead but dont try to push the *B-S.... on the rest who have ran the 500i
You've got a temper