Old Poulans make me smile
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Australian guy's know how to have internet fights over chainsaws
I don't understand their expletives
But they're fun to read on FB and the defunct sawhawgz.

The apocalypse may very well be upon us.

1) Active poster on Sawhagz years ago, but still lurked from time to time for entertainment. Stopped there last week and GFY meant Good For You....Everybody was being nice, what happened:eyepop:?

2) Come here and The Monkey, one of the truly good dudes of chainsaw forums, seems discouraged with mankind after decades of dealing with guys who are into chainsaws:watchout:....well this I can understand. MM if it means anything, even if we don't post much, you have been a help to many who play with saws.

I will chalk it up to 2020, Merry Christmas to all. GFY

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The apocalypse may very well be upon us.

1) Active poster on Sawhagz years ago, but still lurked from time to time for entertainment. Stopped there last week and GFY meant Good For You....Everybody was being nice, what happened:eyepop:?

2) Come here and The Monkey, one of the truly good dudes of chainsaw forums, seems discouraged with mankind after decades of dealing with guys who are into chainsaws:watchout:....well this I can understand. MM if it means anything, even if we don't post much, you have been a help to many who play with saws.

I will chalk it up to 2020, Merry Christmas to all. GFY
Sawhawgz corporate buyout
Sucky Ads so
Everyone abandoned it it's a ghost town except for mike from main he's still there.

It has a language filter now it suketh.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sawhawgz corporate buyout
Sucky Ads so
Everyone abandoned it it's a ghost town except for mike from main he's still there.

It has a language filter now it suketh.
I started getting emails from Sawhawgs, need to figure out how to turn that sheit off

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started getting emails from Sawhawgs, need to figure out how to turn that sheit off
Send them a cease and desist
The new admin is begging for traffic on the site.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails. It's pretty common nowadays.

:couch:
I gots some upload_2020-12-30_23-51-39.png on Mr 101: "Last I heard he does 8 levels of porting/mods : extreme , animal , insane-0, insane-0 s, Insane-0 ss , psyko , psyko s and psyko ss along with torque tweak mods if a guy wants. Last time I spoke with him the insane-0 port job was $680 and that was over 2 years ago"

The question is: How many levels of mods do you purse swingers offer?