Is OPE forum your internet home?

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, anybody else regard OPE forum as your main internet hangout? I sure do. The general vibe here is honest but still friendly, and it seems like this place attracts kind and caring people.
I just joined this forum. It seems nice. Most forums are nice. Arborist Site however can get pretty ridiculous with bad words and arguments. I notice a few members here are also on Arborist Site like me. I’m also on OnlyCubCadets, TechSupport, MyTractorForum, HouseOfHomelite, and ChainsawForum. I’d consider this one, Arborist Site, and My Tractor Forum to be my main hang outs.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not gonna lie, I come here more than anywhere else. Burned out on Facebook...
Yeah, Facebook can be a downer if that’s what you mean. I don’t have it yet, but notice how it affects others. All I really want it for is Marketplace for buying/selling though. I’m also in Wisconsin.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
1:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only forum I visit. I don't have time to keep up with any others. My wife says I come here to decompress after work so I can relax enough to sleep. Plus I can keep up with the soap opera with Alice in the NSP3 thread.

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my go to internet place, never had a fakebook or any of that crap, I aint no good at working on chainsaws but I am learning stuff and getting better, this site has the best in depth info without the nonsense of others, and the NSP3 thread consistently wins the internet, I get many laughs from sandbagging that thread

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, Facebook can be a downer if that’s what you mean. I don’t have it yet, but notice how it affects others. All I really want it for is Marketplace for buying/selling though. I’m also in Wisconsin.
I can access marketplace through Google. It will stop me at times since I don’t have an account and if I want something I send it to the wife to message the seller. Works great

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would call this place home with fishing forums second.
I do hit fhc and some of the other sites, just not as often.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I frequent here the most I may wander over to fhc for a bit but I don’t go anywhere else.