Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
25 good cows =about $ 25,000, Lot of money to me!! + bull at $ 2,000 Hmmm, but you are right! I must agree!!

Right now, we've just got 22 head counting calves and all. Working on gaining though. Slow and steady wins the race.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Worked with a guy years ago at one of the sale barns. He stopped the sale,dropped his bibs showed us guys, where a boar bit him years ago . He had a scar to the bone the size of a mans fist, never went in with one without a pipe after that. Years ago we had break every boars nose before they went on the truck . Wish I had a dollar for every one now!

The old man used a hatchet on the snouts, when the rings did not work.

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lexan, and yes the fenders have been replaced when they put the fender guards on the front of the machine.

825i fenders cheaper than 855d's maybe? Really surprised they have a sticker at all. The replacements for an 850d don't have them.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
825i fenders cheaper than 855d's maybe? Really surprised they have a sticker at all. The replacements for an 850d don't have them.

That could be, as the left and right fenders have been replaced, the hood and the bed have the original stickers on them that are now peeling off. The stickers on the front fenders are new. I noticed that the floor is also cracked and not the same color . The fender guards have been added on,( hence) the the new fenders and stickers. As the fender guards make it much wider than my gator. This thing has been well used and abused!! But I think it will still pull a plow!!! Very slow and noisy!

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its been raining steady now for the last 36hours it couldn’t have come at a better time it’s the 1st good rain we’ve had for months everything had become so
Dry and burnt

We aren’t geared up for a drought our summers are usualy like what
@amberg has had this year

deedskelly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its been raining steady now for the last 36hours it couldn’t have come at a better time it’s the 1st good rain we’ve had for months everything had become so
Dry and burnt

We aren’t geared up for a drought our summers are usualy like what
@amberg has had this year

I’m glad for you, everyone’s turn comes eventually just for some it’s a little late. I wish it would set in here and rain for a week, so hard we thought we were going to have to build a ARK!