Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are starting to get into our hot and dry season. Once September comes it cools off and the rain kick-starts the fields again. Then mid October we cut again. Usaually all square bales to pack the barn full and finish the rest in round.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are starting to get into our hot and dry season. Once September comes it cools off and the rain kick-starts the fields again. Then mid October we cut again. Usaually all square bales to pack the barn full and finish the rest in round.

Many years we get three. I need at least 100 more rolls...

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking good Iam sure that repair is better than new

Your right. I just had a fear that the drop & impact of the header at full pto speed might've messed something up.

20180627_190052~01.jpg

No real issues. Just had to reroute a hose when I switched to going back & forth.
Might start raking yet this evening. Bale & wrap it tomorrow.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
8:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a question for everyone I live 10 miles from the eastern side of the Atlantic coast last winter from the 2nd week of October we had low pressure and a strong presence of the west wind off the Atlantic until early March Bringing in damp wet days , then the jet stream moved and we get the east wind and high pressure bringing snow and frost and this high has sort of stayed with us off and on and we have dried out considerably the weather has been stunning and everyone was relying on a good soaking in May but it hasn’t arrived
So the east wind and high pressure is what we need too farm properly

What is your preferred wind direction and pressure or barometer reading