PAST The Official 4th Annual MMWS GTG Thread

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone ever bought, or considered a "One Time Event Insurance Policy" for a GTG? I was just trying to price some for a 1 day event in NC and no one lists "Chainsaw Racing" as an event description for coverage. LOL I was looking for a ballpark price.

I don't know if its something I/we would even need, but if its affordable it might be worth talking about.

Whoa! Don't get all gobbly gook with fine print. Just bring lots of beer....you'll be fine.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone ever bought, or considered a "One Time Event Insurance Policy" for a GTG? I was just trying to price some for a 1 day event in NC and no one lists "Chainsaw Racing" as an event description for coverage. LOL I was looking for a ballpark price.

I don't know if its something I/we would even need, but if its affordable it might be worth talking about.

I have been to events where I was required to sign a waiver releasing the property owner of any liability; and, I was required to wear safety gear (chaps, glasses, hard hat) when racing. If you are concerned, I would go that route if I were you; although, I don't know how that piece of paper would stand up in court. Other than that, make sure you have a good liability policy on your property.

Like Randy said, a host could talk himself out of hosting a GTG real quick if you ponder it too much.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 16" blade for an 088.
Oh Yeah I've got 18,20,24,30,32,36,42,50,60,nna72" just in case, that drop on 046 or a 460 or the 066 n when required a 661c:risas3:
That's just to confuse them because there is no room left in the van if all of that with 2-3 chains each is loaded up in a way I'm not baffled how to find the right combo for what ever.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's what the hogs are for.

I have a 16" blade for an 088.
But do you have the arm for that blade?

I have been to events where I was required to sign a waiver releasing the property owner of any liability; and, I was required to wear safety gear (chaps, glasses, hard hat) when racing. If you are concerned, I would go that route if I were you; although, I don't know how that piece of paper would stand up in court. Other than that, make sure you have a good liability policy on your property.

Like Randy said, a host could talk himself out of hosting a GTG real quick if you ponder it too much.

It works for Skyzone.

Hell you could just sell tickets to people with a disclaimer on it saying you enter at your own risk. Works for the MLB.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what the hogs are for.

But do you have the arm for that blade?

It works for Skyzone.

Hell you could just sell tickets to people with a disclaimer on it saying you enter at your own risk. Works for the MLB.
When are you gonna man up and tell the wife you’re going to Tennessee FFS?

Bring her and the rugrats too.