the guy behind CCC

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
1:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So for those that aren't aware, or didn't witness the massive fail of @Definitive Dave aka Sod Cutter. He was having issues getting his piped saw running on Friday afternoon. After an assist from @Mastermind and members of the Mizzurah Saw Mafia, he got it running well from a ground start, but during the obligatory piss rev from the grounded position, Señor Dave promptly lifted the back of the saw faster than the front, and proceeded to bury the bar tip in the pasture, whilst on his way to the cant.

The follow up to this is that Dave, being the ever generous soul that he is, was handing out a few Save Edge files to a few of us in attendance. As he was handing one to me he remarked, "I don't know why I'm giving you this, you don't even sharpen chains".
To which I ever so swiftly replied, "I don't need to, as I know how to keep my chain out of the ground".

@T.Roller has the video.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
1:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't wait, I have been grinding lots of chains for us to try out. I will try and bring a few new toys with.
images
?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well got my carb kit from the man. Was even a legit tillotson kit not a chicom knock off lol. Even made it before Saturday like I was guaranteed it would .

Nice. I have gotten a few things from him before the posted date.

Makes me wonder if has the powers of Santa Claus.....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mean he may not claim to be santa clause, but have you ever seen him and santa clause in the same room at the same time?????? Think about it

That and he is always on "vacation" around the holidays.

I think we need some answers @Definitive Dave !