SOLD Stihl 026 price reduced

Trader history (0)

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'll sell you this one with the saw! Lol! Actually I ordered it through my stihl dealer when I get home I can find the part number for you!
That would be greatly appreciated thanks

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Must be wrong time of the year to sell saws. Lots of clean ones that ain't moving

I guess no one likes a clean saw anymore! Honestly guys is my price to outrageous? If it is I'll keep the saw because I won't find another for the same price! I don't even wanna post my KS hda 87 262 clean saw!

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To any prospective buyers,

If the person that buys this saw would like, I can send them a picco bar/chain kit for this saw. The 026 with a picco set up is a light saber in small wood.

I can get what is called a ms261 performance tuning kit from my dealer. I believe this kit isn't available in the US. I recently purchased one of these kits for my ms260. The kit comes with a 7T picco sprocket, a 16" picco bar and three 63PS chains. My price out the door is $124.24 cdn.
If the buyer would like one of these kits I could send one to them for my cost plus actual shipping.

image.jpeg

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess no one likes a clean saw anymore! Honestly guys is my price to outrageous? If it is I'll keep the saw because I won't find another for the same price! I don't even wanna post my KS hda 87 262 clean saw!

I don't think your price is outrageous ? No meat on the bone for someone looking to flip ? But good price for a great firewood saw with a lifetime of use left an no epa garb . I want a pro but have two 026's one red lever one black and always looking for another. GLWS

Tpagel

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw I have one almost as nice, thought about selling but wow I cant believe this is here???
GLWS bump

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man I wanna add this to my 0 series regimen bad...mind says go for it, wallet says stay the hell away, lol. And the picco set up offered is sweet too. Damn, damn...

Well send me a message and maybe we could work something out!