Trader history (0)

Gavinmalloy18

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_6877.jpegIMG_6878.jpegI have for sale a very nice Stihl 084av with a new 41” bar and chain. It has recently been thoroughly serviced by my local Stihl dealer and friend. Have the service record to provide if a buyer is interested, saw is all oem. It does have the 880 brake handle conversion done to the saw. I would like $2200 obo with the bar and $2000 obo with just the pho. I’m willing to ship if the buyer pays, also willing to use g&s if the buyer pays the fee. I’m located in big stone gap,va, saw runs and operates great. Ready to be put to work

Arcticmiller

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I had trees big enough to even consider trying to explain my need for this saw to the wife…maybe someday.

Gavinmalloy18

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump, willing to make a slightly better deal if someone interested is less than 5 hrs from big stone gap,va. Also that they would be willing to meet halfway.

dougie

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish I had trees big enough to even consider trying to explain my need for this saw to the wife…maybe someday.
Not about how big the trees are, but how much faster you can cut through them :) this will cut you bucking time by (insert some number) and as such you will have more time to spend w/ her. ;)

dw