So what did you buy today

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
14 years of aging 😎🤠 now we have to look for the rest / 15$. There is no flywheel because I would start it

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_081311_1.jpg
    IMG_20240508_081311_1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240508_081134.jpg
    IMG_20240508_081134.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 10

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some folks have no appreciation for American made equipment.
If you're referring to me, that's incorrect, I ignore a lot of foreign made hand tools and spend the extra coin on American made stuff whenever it's practical, despite the extra cost. I am not a collector of any sorts however, so I tend to spend my money on equipment that was built in this century.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you're referring to me, that's incorrect, I ignore a lot of foreign made hand tools and spend the extra coin on American made stuff whenever it's practical, despite the extra cost. I am not a collector of any sorts however, so I tend to spend my money on equipment that was built in this century.
What American made and designed saws have you bought that were built in this century?

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What American made and designed saws have you bought that were built in this century?
You didn't specify saws, you said equipment. I wouldn't give you $5 for ANY American made saw, it's all antique *s-word.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You didn't specify saws, you said equipment. I wouldn't give you $5 for ANY American made saw, it's all antique *s-word.
Well when was the last time you bought any equipment designed, manufactured, and built in the America?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The neighbor's grass is greener 😉😎🤠
I will assure my neighbors grass is greener than mine..............and it has rained every day here. I literally could bale it

damifino

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Idk, just looks like a load of scrap to me🤷🏻‍♂️
Comment above is what a wife would say if husband brought home another saw.
Forums are like that though. Instead of supporting and encouraging someone who shares in the same hobby/interest/passion people go to bashing cause it's from the wrong country, or it's the wrong brand or the wrong color or its not "pro" grade model.
I feel for ya Bill. I like your purchase and your passion for saws and equipment, please don't change.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Comment above is what a wife would say if husband brought home another saw.
Forums are like that though. Instead of supporting and encouraging someone who shares in the same hobby/interest/passion people go to bashing cause it's from the wrong country, or it's the wrong brand or the wrong color or its not "pro" grade model.
I feel for ya Bill. I like your purchase and your passion for saws and equipment, please don't change.
Sadly many folks see the "Made in USA" or "American made" label and falsely believe it. I challenge anyone to take a look at this century as @Lions fan referenced and find a piece of equipment, designed, manufactured, and built in America with parts that were designed, manufactured, and built in America.

The label is irrelevant.

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly many folks see the "Made in USA" or "American made" label and falsely believe it. I challenge anyone to take a look at this century as @Lions fan referenced and find a piece of equipment, designed, manufactured, and built in America with parts that were designed, manufactured, and built in America.

The label is irrelevant.
Crown equipment designs and manufacturers 85% of there own parts used in our forklifts and builds them in the United States

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well when was the last time you bought any equipment designed, manufactured, and built in the America?

The label is irrelevant.
I don't have a clue what your getting at, and I'm not sure you do either. Have a good evening, and enjoy your boat anchors. I'm out.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crown equipment designs and manufacturers 85% of there own parts used in our forklifts and builds them in the United States
I have not heard of Crown. I will have to look them up. What size do they manufacture?