Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My late Brother worked for Bluebird.

Where does a person check feedback of a seller on here?

Sorry for the interruption.
There really is no place here to do that. I would suggest reading the first two pinned posts in this thread here, if you haven't already! Most times...when one screws another...doesn't take long for word to travel/get to the right ears...and their asses are on spent time!

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My late Brother worked for Bluebird.

Where does a person check feedback of a seller on here?

Sorry for the interruption.

Click on the person's screen name under their avatar pic. You'll see a window popup. In that window you can view their rating as a seller/buyer.

user rating.JPG

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you.
Seems odd for as much sales taking place here.
As a new "suspect", I'll shut up now lol.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Click on the person's screen name under their avatar pic. You'll see a window popup. In that window you can view their rating as a seller/buyer.

View attachment 208886
But there's no ability to click on the 'thumbs up/thumbs down' and read a comment/post, etc that an individual may have been 'thumbed down' for. I understand it's better than nothing the way it is now...but it's still not bulletproof to keep bullshitt from happening.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you.
Seems odd for as much sales taking place here.
As a new "suspect", I'll shut up now lol.
The unfortunate and bad thing about it is...it takes a 'suspect or two' before word hits the streets...then they're usually climbing into the ejection seat and getting launched!

...and it's not just sellers either...builders can be just as full of bullshitt as unscrupulous sellers trust me...I know this for a fact Jack!

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But there's no ability to click on the 'thumbs up/thumbs down' and read a comment/post, etc that an individual may have been 'thumbed down' for. I understand it's better than nothing the way it is now...but it's still not bulletproof to keep bullshitt from happening.
Sure there is...go to their profile and look at the ratings. Here is dans for example. Last I checked the only person that had a thumbs down was 1212 which is ironic

2E1C91D4-7374-4D70-84EB-1DE46CC30E75.jpeg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure there is...go to their profile and look at the ratings. Here is dans for example. Last I checked the only person that had a thumbs down was 1212 which is ironic

View attachment 208887
Ahhh...I see now. For some reason I clicked on Dan's as well but it wouldn't show me anything for 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down.'

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
For the ratings section to work as intended, we have to be disciplined to go back and rate a buyer and/or seller. I've been guilty of not circling back and rating someone...my bad.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chainsaw Jim doesn’t have many bad ratings
I’d blow up his ratings to hell and back...just the fact he got his ass booted from here was solace enough for me. And he still has yet to ship my ProMac-700...even with a pre-paid shipping label at zero expense to him. His only expense in shipping my saw now...the Dixie cup of gas to get it to the FedEx joint ‘right down the street’ from his house.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does not work that way here.
Probably just my skills or device.
Clear as mud ha.
No big deal, I've learned of a few here I can ask for reference.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers......

I clicked on this thread just outta curiosity. I had no idea any of this was being talked about. Please let me know anytime there's an issue with any buyer, or seller. We have created a "Ratings" system, but not enough guys use it. So we are still sorta left watching one another's back.

He seems to be trying to make it right with me I will report back when package arrives

I'd appreciate a heads up when you receive that.

I wish I could say that I don't care what you guys think but I do, I look up to you guys because I have learned (just feel like one of you will take a shot at me for saying this) of felt I've learned from you guys. If I have a problem many of you helped me out. If there was some way to show that other than the $35 crank I didn't know it and wasn't able to get on ope I would and if someone had a way I really wish they could. I'm not sure what you mean by questionable sales and as soon as the comment was made I asked what I could do. You fellas are knowledgeable and been there I had tremendous respect for all of you and all I did was look up to you. I can tell it won't matter but a good bit of that was lost on some of you guys.

So......you forgot your password? I'm the guy that can reset that for you. You need to pick which account you are gonna use, and use that one ONLY.

Let's get that fixed. I need you to send me a message.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
same here, hopefully brandon can get this back on track.

I've got his original account back in his hands now. I can't move messages from one account to another. So, if anyone has business with Brandon, message him on his @Pugsley555 account.