SELLING Selling in person

Trader history (0)

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
5:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Freshly rebuilt Stihl ms660 Magnum SKF bearings walbro rebuild kit for carb caber rings 8 pin 3/8 pitch RAM on sprocket new woodruff key new plug wire and boot cylinder and piston are from a Stihl o66 with the larger transfer ports the carburetor however is not the fully adjustable make. The muffler is the dual port and has a removed baffle inside. the crankcase starter assembly and sprocket cover have been powder coated as well as the large OEM bucking spikes. As a 28in rollomatic OEM bar with a t lightly used 3/8 chain. Asking $750 plus shipping PayPal friends and family or if paying for goods and services 3% must be added on for fees any questions or more detailed pictures please PM me. Screenshot_20191113-125452.png Screenshot_20191113-125446.png Screenshot_20191113-125441.png Screenshot_20191113-125436.png Screenshot_20191113-125430.png

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No all OEM except for the top cover but it has a OEM badge on it and air filter cover and it has the OEM rubber plug in it to guide the adjustments for the carb everything else is OEM other than caber rings and I used a good quality starter ropebut yes other than what I just mentioned everything else is OEM the bearings were I know the flywheel side was SKF but I pulled SKF off of stock Stihl saws. I also used a little bit I guess breathable wire mesh for the spark arrestor when I install the secondary exhaust port on the side yeah that is that's that's it.

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is the same person as pugsley.555 my phone broke and with it was all my passwords and accounts. I don't use a computer. If it was a POS I would have made it right I've dealt with enough people on here and arborsite and if I was notified about someone being unsatisfied or if they felt they received the short end of the stick, I either refunded I believe once I didn't even ask for the saw back. The only person that I have dealt with that I can understand them not being cool with me is a fella that bought a ms201 basket case. He let me know it needed a crankshaft (which he already purchased by the time we spoke) in my opinion it may have needed bearings but I couldn't see a crankshaft. I told him I would reimburse him for the crankshaft but as I mentioned up until yesterday possibly the day before making another profile was the only way I knew how to reach out to him or Brett that I owed a husky 351 that was sent out today. Unless you the fella with the ms201 maybe you should have let me know instead of slandering me, because without my old account I have no idea who you are. Im not as knowledgeable on saws as many of you guys, but I stand behind what I sell and if someone is unhappy I make it right. If anyone hasn't been please speak up and let me know what it was because until I hear back from Google I'm using my fiance's account.

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
P.S guys sorry so long but instead of making my own assumptions I usually like to know the whole story.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up close clutch side pics from front & back?

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not a mod here but I’m curious if that negative feedback rating you have on the old account should transfer over to the new.

Retrieving your old password is probably just an email away, easier than creating a new account.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m not a mod here but I’m curious if that negative feedback rating you have on the old account should transfer over to the new.

Retrieving your old password is probably just an email away, easier than creating a new account.
I just found this guy in another thread and said the same thing about him. He was offering up a saw for rebuild in the Wanted 257 thread.
Seems sketchy to jump ship that quick. Someone from VA was *b-wording about sour grapes he bought with an explanation of what was what.
I have no dogs in this fight but feel the burn from past deals with new members. Just so happened it was on a 660 jug not the whole saw for 750 and a different person.

Buyer beware.

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't mind at all to include this in the profile now. I just bought the piston from a guy on eBay and the cylinder didn't even have any transfer. I'll be sure to include the pictures of the piston and cylinder along with your negative claim when I retrieve my backed up pictures from Google. I in no way tried to cover up who I am and apart from the crank this is the first I've heard about it. Why wouldn't you have asked me for a refund or at the very least say something about the piston and cylinder then? Let me know what how much the crank was and the coil there wasn't anything wrong with the piston or cylinder, so I won't pay for that seeing as how I just bought the piston and cleaned up the cylinder with one of those red scotch Brite wheels. Let me know what you would like me to do to make it right.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just found this guy in another thread and said the same thing about him. He was offering up a saw for rebuild in the Wanted 257 thread.
Seems sketchy to jump ship that quick. Someone from VA was *b-wording about sour grapes he bought with an explanation of what was what.
I have no dogs in this fight but feel the burn from past deals with new members. Just so happened it was on a 660 jug not the whole saw for 750 and a different person.

Buyer beware.
I saw that post too, couldn’t make heads or tales of it, but I saw it.

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m told you’re a man named Brandon, what is this all about?
View attachment 207551
A saw that to my knowledge only needed rings. I had just purchased a used piston from eBay and cleaned up the cylinder with a scotch Brite wheel. I sold the ms201 as a basket case but mainly just needed rings. Before my phone was damaged beyond repair I heard back from the buyer and he let me know it needed a crankshaft which I admit I should have reimbursed for the crank immediately but I put it off and a few days passed and my phone, accounts, and passwords I've been locked out of. I've sent requests to Google's account recovery for help. I didn't tell her to put it in her name but apparently I didn't explain it well enough. If i was aware of what was going on with the saw the member bought I would have made it right as I am trying to do now but it's not going to well. Just need to know what he needs to make it right.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@dmb2613
Did you take any pics of condition of the saw?
Did you contact Brandon/ Pugsley/ Pootus?
What were the issues with crank, jug & slug?
What would it take to make it right?

dmb2613

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can take pics, I did contact him, the bearing on the crankpin is bad the piston has a chunk out of it as does the cylinder.
Lone Wolf is sending me a coil for it / nc. He knows what I paid for the crank.