Trader history (0)

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s with all the crooks coming out of the woodwork, probably similar case to the guy that was locally selling clones as new 660’s for 900$ till I called him out on it. Next day they were 660 clones at 600$ then gone all together.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s with all the crooks coming out of the woodwork, probably similar case to the guy that was locally selling clones as new 660’s for 900$ till I called him out on it. Next day they were 660 clones at 600$ then gone all together.
They crawl outta the wood prior to Xmas when pockets are full of spending money & take advantage of it. Happens every year, its good members here will red flag them as they see fit.

Boots

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hahaha op got caught and now he's trying to backpedal, some people don't deserve the time of day. Smdh :nono:. Sure glad there are some honest fellas on this forum to call bs when they see it, props to them.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Changed site username/ID...
Female this time around...
Run-on sentences galore, again...

...and more *s-wordt f'd up than stated on saw descriptions. If I were you, whoever/whatever you identify as...I'd be making right with the @dmb2613 sell first and foremost. If not, me thinks yer on spent time...my .02 pennies!
"Dude looks like a lady"...Aerosmith

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I kept flagging that POS but kept reposting. I posted a warning to all about the con.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have been on here for over a year. The fact that I couldn't get back to him on the crank doesn't make me a lowlife or a crook. This ms660 except for the top cover and A/F cover is all OEM even the muffler I just added another port. I've done plenty of business with a ton of guys the only difference with me if I have a problem I talk to who I dealt with because I don't care to post something and then have a ton of guys that have completely no idea what they are talking about gab like a bunch of old lady's.
P.S if anyone was talking about something else that happened please disregard this as well as Dmb2613 because I should have sent him the $ immediately for the crank but I've pm him and am sending him another saw to make it right.
#STAYINYOURLANE

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well if you made it right good on you but when you advertise 100% oem and then proceed to say aftermarket covers ect people have a tendency to wonder what else you “forgot” about. Also remember reading someone tried to buy some parts from you and then asked about them a substantial amount of time later and they had been sold to someone else. Sorry if I don’t believe your story 100% and it sure took a lot of shaming to get you to pony up on the 201. Anyone who buys a piston like that and sends it out with a will run after getting assembled saw with bad crank isn’t on the up and up in my opinion. If you have a set in stone deal honor it if something unforeseen happens and you missed a bad part on what you sold as will run talk with the person when messaged. All will work if communication happens and if the saw is unknown sell as parts with a reflection on that in price.

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wish I could say that I don't care what you guys think but I do, I look up to you guys because I have learned (just feel like one of you will take a shot at me for saying this) of felt I've learned from you guys. If I have a problem many of you helped me out. If there was some way to show that other than the $35 crank I didn't know it and wasn't able to get on ope I would and if someone had a way I really wish they could. I'm not sure what you mean by questionable sales and as soon as the comment was made I asked what I could do. You fellas are knowledgeable and been there I had tremendous respect for all of you and all I did was look up to you. I can tell it won't matter but a good bit of that was lost on some of you guys.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wish I could say that I don't care what you guys think but I do, I look up to you guys because I have learned (just feel like one of you will take a shot at me for saying this) of felt I've learned from you guys. If I have a problem many of you helped me out. If there was some way to show that other than the $35 crank I didn't know it and wasn't able to get on ope I would and if someone had a way I really wish they could. I'm not sure what you mean by questionable sales and as soon as the comment was made I asked what I could do. You fellas are knowledgeable and been there I had tremendous respect for all of you and all I did was look up to you. I can tell it won't matter but a good bit of that was lost on some of you guys.
I'll be a Richard.

Too many I's in there.

Saving face here will be tough. We all make mistakes. You just came to a place where a lot of us can smell your BS. So...under the bus you go. I drive a yellow Bluebird.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My late Brother worked for Bluebird.

Where does a person check feedback of a seller on here?

Sorry for the interruption.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to see the serial number on the OEM case. His avatar pic was the angle I wanted to see.