Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
7:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll check the vid BC I truthfully didn't watch. I have a DD 372 that I like and is pretty dang sporty. I have an EC 357 same drill. I'm just going to ask everyone to "lay off" Eric BC if there's no problem, and he can't post here, then WE are the dicks... Everyone agree we are above that?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just going to ask everyone to "lay off" Eric BC if there's no problem, and he can't post here, then WE are the dicks... Everyone agree we are above that?

I don’t believe there was anything derogatory said towards him, but I smell what your stepping in.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll check the vid BC I truthfully didn't watch. I have a DD 372 that I like and is pretty dang sporty. I have an EC 357 same drill. I'm just going to ask everyone to "lay off" Eric BC if there's no problem, and he can't post here, then WE are the dicks... Everyone agree we are above that?
Well said

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that your 372 DW? I don't remember of anyone else with a hot one.
All I can say is It might be mine? I have a Sugi and a high top, and had the saw with me at the GTG. I wouldn't have the stones to race Andrew, But I might have the stones to let dave do a little tillage work?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I get what you're saying my friend.

And....in complete fairness, I'm likely letting a few bad apples spoil the whole bushel.

I have kept Eric off this site more because of the way a few of customers have behaved than because of anything Eric has ever done.

Ol Square File has posted some things toward me that I'll never forget about. And....truth be told, I'll always be angling to get even.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I was real young, I took on the role of peacemaker or at least tried to keep sh1t from escalating. I had good reasons... So, I guess that is just how I'm wired up and carry it into my golden years. lol

image.jpg

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I was real young, I took on the role of peacemaker or at least tried to keep sh1t from escalating. I had good reasons... So, I guess that is just how I'm wired up and carry it into my golden years. lol

Well Dwayne, in my opinion you're a hell of a good person .