Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am keeping everything secret from now on. You guyz don't quit!!! Lol

You bug the sh't out of me to buy a different saw. So I go ahead and do it, now you guyz call me a trader. Just can't seem to win. [emoji12]

If you hurry up and buy more we'll get bored and move on.

Speaking of which @maulhead is now Stihl team Capitan!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bowdock is what we have here and its pretty much the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I just googled it and its exactly the same. Of course I dont consider you back east your just east of me lol. Either way they are tough little sumbishes.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just googled it and its exactly the same. Of course I dont consider you back east your just east of me lol. Either way they are tough little sumbishes.
I knew they were close to the same but didn't know how close. Lol no I'm not that far east.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In SEK, there are some "Old Growth" ones that run between 30-40"DBH... My old non-ported 660 wasn't real fond of them. They're the main reason that I still intend to obtain a friend's clean 2100cd Husky and put it to good use. Between the auto oiler and the manual backup/override, that's also a plus. It's hard, slow cutting, but .404 on the right saw would make it better. A 3120, 084/088/MS880 would also be at home, but I like the pull and feel of that 2100 and I'll probably be able to buy it for around $350, if it's not preemptively bequeathed to me soon.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In SEK, there are some "Old Growth" ones that run between 30-40"DBH... My old non-ported 660 wasn't real fond of them. They're the main reason that I still intend to obtain a friend's clean 2100cd Husky and put it to good use. Between the auto oiler and the manual backup/override, that's also a plus. It's hard, slow cutting, but .404 on the right saw would make it better. A 3120, 084/088/MS880 would also be at home, but I like the pull and feel of that 2100 and I'll probably be able to buy it for around $350, if it's not preemptively bequeathed to me soon.

You better run over there with $400 now if you got them that big! I cut one last year at my uncles that was close to 30" but didnt realize it was a cluster until it slip open with a rat nest in them.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no problem with Eric at all. Doesn’t really matter to me. Just givin credit where it’s due.
Eric did the machine work, John did everything else

I don't have a problem with Eric either, but for some reason guys that run his saws just have to act like dick heads.

I wonder if it's a requirement?

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have a problem with Eric either, but for some reason guys that run his saws just have to act like dick heads.

I wonder if it's a requirement?

I must be a really big dick.

I get that from the women's....a guy can dream once in awhile

I’m starting to notice a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

Sheeesh....we haven't even met.

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't matter how big the saw is if the chain dont cut.
people that run a dull saw chain proly have a dull pocket knife or don't carry a knife at all. and all the kitchen knifes are dull also. and think well i don't know what they think.but learning how to sharpen all the stuff we as men have that needs sharpening is very important learn how to sharpen and keep it sharp!if it dont cut right well its proly dull.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
people that run a dull saw chain proly have a dull pocket knife or don't carry a knife at all. and all the kitchen knifes are dull also. and think well i don't know what they think.but learning how to sharpen all the stuff we as men have that needs sharpening is very important learn how to sharpen and keep it sharp!if it dont cut right well its proly dull.
Just gotta push harder....or turn the chain around. Might cut better backwards??

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will be time to start making some more videos..after surgery recovery. Who all is using gopros, and how do you like them?
Surgery huh?
Did you change the way you identify?
I hope we don’t have to see the male version of your avatar now.:(

JK, hope all is well.