High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw video thread

crackerbuilt

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That my chain man in the background. Ole Vic knows he can razor sharp one!!! The whole time he was saying let me put my file on that chain!!! She ain't got no pull!!!
It was the factory chain that comes on the dollar chainsaws, the one with the bent over raker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That my chain man in the background. Ole Vic knows he can razor sharp one!!! The whole time he was saying let me put my file on that chain!!! She ain't got no pull!!!
It was the factory chain that comes on the dollar chainsaws, the one with the bent over raker.

Vanguard chain leaves some to be desired. Lol

crackerbuilt

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Vic desired to fix it!!!!! He can square file free handed, he's amazing to watch. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 3 years ago and it has really taken a toll on him. He still goes with us on every chainsaw outing, he still keeps our chains razor sharp too. Refuses to use any type sharpening jig, aid,or guide ... says the s for dummy's that can't sharpen one right.

Bbintwn

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Vic desired to fix it!!!!! He can square file free handed, he's amazing to watch. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 3 years ago and it has really taken a toll on him. He still goes with us on every chainsaw outing, he still keeps our chains razor sharp too. Refuses to use any type sharpening jig, aid,or guide ... says the s for dummy's that can't sharpen one right.

He was real happy when I took that vanguard chain off and put on the exl chain

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

get that vanguard off of there! Asap!

That *s-word is garbage I tell ya.

Bbintwn

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We will try to get a vidja of the 441 that got ported at the same time as the 5105 on here when we get a chance

Leafy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only pulled it out the other day because the stupid huztl 372 started acting up again. For something running like a whole 4k more rpms than stock its my most reliable saw.

Leafy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dave could u direct me to one of these $100 saws?:rolleyes: What is it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/550ml-20-B...5&_sacat=0&_nkw=5200+chainsaw&_from=R40&rt=nc

This is basically what I got. The 5200 is 52cc with open dual transfers. The 5800 is 52.5cc and open quad transfers. The ones with the low top like this has a super terrible air filter that lets huge "fines" in and you have to buy new top plastics with the non-*s-wordty air filter I went with, all available from aliexpress. The dual port is the best flowing stock muffler without a mod.