High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw video thread

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I like Alan's store!! I'd like the Square grinder too, but I'm happy to have picked up the Maxx. A ported 390xp, MS661 or 395xp will be finding it's way into my barn though.
What's the name of the store? in case I'm ridin around one day. Does he sell new saws?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He was talking about either Jonsered or possibly Husqvarna. I don't know if he has made it any further or not, as I haven't been there but once after He and His wife were gracious enough to host us for a night. I don't remember the name of the store, but it's basically a little small-town general store. I don't remember if they sell fuel or not.

@plcnut would be able to answer the question.

Last edited:

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's the name of the store? in case I'm ridin around one day. Does he sell new saws?
It is the Bendavis Country Store over in the little community of Bendavis, MO (North of Mountain Grove at the junction of MM & 38).
He has a full line Echo dealership there.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A stock 461 or a ported 461? I assume a stock one?
That's what I was curious about , if said 372/461 was Awolized would the outcome still be the same , and if so what does a new 620p goes for approximately ? Sounds like they run almost as good as Dolmars....:rolleyes: