RIP SIMON C WRIGHT

04ultra

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There will be a celebration of life in the future.. From what we are being told..

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
OBITUARY
Simon Christopher Wright
AUGUST 12, 1967 – JUNE 2, 2019
Simon Christopher Wright was born on August 12, 1967 and passed away on June 2, 2019.
ADD A MEMORY SHARE OBITUARY
SHARE TO FACEBOOK
SHARE BY EMAIL
SHARE LINK
RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS
Services
NO SERVICES ARE SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME. RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION WHEN SERVICES ARE UPDATED.
RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS SHARE OBITUARY
SHARE TO FACEBOOK
SHARE BY EMAIL
SHARE LINK
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Memories and condolences
Bring comfort and tell the story of your loved one’s lifetime. Leave a memory, tell a favorite story or share a kind word or condolence.

SHARE A MEMORY
RECEIVE UPDATES
WHEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY ADD NEW MEMORIES

TIPS
FOR SHARING MEMORIES AND CONDOLENCES

IN THE CARE OF

Sutton's Campbell River Funeral Home
Campbell River, BC
250-287-4812

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was Simon a smoker?

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow, he has the same birthday as me, just 4 years later. Some of the cleaning solutions such as cold tank cleaner will ruin your lung lining. Machine shops have unassuming dangers.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Simon had acid reflux fairly bad and that can lead to what he got. He got me on the ppi pill to help with my own heartburn.
I was reading about that maybe 5 yrs ago and didn't put 2 & 2 together until last night oddly enough and you would post this the next day. I suffered with it a lot when I was younger. When I was really young it seemed ok. I would eat oranges at half time playing soccer but in my 20s I couldn't work after a glass of OJ or coffee.. tomatoes. It has been fine over the years for work expect chewing tobacco and work. Never got into it too much.

Last night I layed down a little quick after eating and it came up and I jumped up knowing it's bad for the enamel on your teeth. That is when I remembered 'the relation'

I believe they say to not lay down for 20 min after eating.

I just got the results for I couple ultrasounds,, for a lump in my nad offs the other day. Results Benign, but a light hernia or two. (goes with the territory) When I came to England last year and did a first aid course they said there is a huge rise in testicular cancer with mechanics. from gas and oil. All I could think about was how many times I stood up and wore tanks of gas and oil down my nuts. Me always looking at what 'you are going to be doing in the next 45 min and failing on the basic task at hand. Then 12 yrs of winter Seismic in the north....if you have a frozen vent and out of vented caps then you pull gaskets and deal with the leak and eventually lose another cap and wear another crotch full.
Or hot pin a hole through the cap.
-30 to - 40 below weather and you sure smell it in the heat on the ride home.
Dye factories are also are a cause of testicular cancer.
Certain wood will cause Nasopharyngeal Cancer too.

Last edited:

04ultra

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simon had acid reflux fairly bad and that can lead to what he got. He got me on the ppi pill to help with my own heartburn.

Parriet is what Simon told Evie to go on..She has had luck using it..

Simon had me go on allopurinol for uric acid kidney stones... Im almost stone free now..