Condolences to his family
Fine fella he was.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone still have a Simonized saw? If so maybe they could put up a vid in his honor.
No it blew up. Haha. He was of English heritage. He loved a good joke. God bless that little SOB. The little scientist with the white mock: and don't bring grease into my shop 'cause I don't work on used saws.
Mr you will be buried in a white tuxedo
and I have to take a cool one out or your books

Cheers

We were the same age. I am 52 tomorrow.
I just heard now and tears and snot are dripping off my nose. Very saddened by this news. No wait a minute that prick ripped me off. I was supposed to get a non rev limited coil. J/k

* You hold a Vancouver Island Legacy, Simon. May your God go with Brother :icon12:*

Last edited:

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is terrible stuff. I was transferring the contacts from an old milspec Samsung flip phone the other day. Only kept it for the contacts and was gonna pitch it. It was remarkable one page had my neighbor with tree service that died last June, friend from school died in house fire, another neighbor with a kiln and sawmill owner buddy that shot himself all four without scrolling all gone. Simon was on there too but I never dreamt of this.