High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Remodeling an old house + addition

Bursident

OPE Member
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Such stories always inspire me to buy an old house somewhere in the woods and restore it. It's a vast amount of work, and I'm not sure whether I would be able to finish a house on my own.
But I think it might be even better than buying an already house because this way you can be sure there are no imperfections or flaws. It takes much time and S Jones Surveying to find out whether the house you want to buy is fine and you won't have to spend any more money to repair it. A survey also helps to make sure the price is right and you don't overpay.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't imagine living so close to someone else. That seems really strange.

Before we moved to the farm that was our life. People all around you and none of them are interested in knowing your name. Maybe I was in an unfriendly neighborhood? Maybe I'm just an azzhole? Funny I know more people since I moved out. Different kind of people in the "country" and I love it.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That looks great Clint! This house has been sold for a bit now? You where contracted by the new homeowner to build the fence?
Escrow closed in July…. The fence was part of the deal, and was supposed to be done before escrow closed. :rolleyes: Oh well, it’s done now.

MikaeloBlurryB

OPE Member
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wow, your work on this house is literally amazing. Such an old and damaged house got a chance to live again. Also, I'd like to know whether you want to rent or sell it after the renovation.