Random pics (that you took) thread...

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20181201_150612.jpg In my recent experience Don't fight that lil fire wit 5 gallon bucket from catch barrel out front, Do close every door behind you as you call them brave volunteers that saved my stuff better than me.
Just took 6 of the inner storm window frames loose and most off. They broke only the lower on 4 of 7 windows so the top inner can be caulked to seal w the outer top for a seal. 22 day from order to get custom made new ones. Cut to size glass for 2 other windows wasn't bad. The last has a piece of plywood, so it won't break as I take it in and out for pitching on to the pile.
Red Cross said O3 oxygenation removes burnt smell, so does a rainstorm with next day winds Thank God for these blessings

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 152758 In my recent experience Don't fight that lil fire wit 5 gallon bucket from catch barrel out front, Do close every door behind you as you call them brave volunteers that saved my stuff better than me.
Just took 6 of the inner storm window frames loose and most off. They broke only the lower on 4 of 7 windows so the top inner can be caulked to seal w the outer top for a seal. 22 day from order to get custom made new ones. Cut to size glass for 2 other windows wasn't bad. The last has a piece of plywood, so it won't break as I take it in and out for pitching on to the pile.
Red Cross said O3 oxygenation removes burnt smell, so does a rainstorm with next day winds Thank God for these blessings
Wow! Sorry to hear! Hope all goses well on clean up!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow! Sorry to hear! Hope all goses well on clean up!
Thanks, it is so much better than it could have been, almost grateful for it. Red Cross huuuge help, few funds, but more in guidance to other groups I have heard of but woodn't think to ask without the push. Others didn't know about.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, it is so much better than it could have been, almost grateful for it. Red Cross huuuge help, few funds, but more in guidance to other groups I have heard of but woodn't think to ask without the push. Others didn't know about.

The Red Cross is always there to help. [emoji106]

Forget the Salvation Army and all the other United Fund charities.

You don’t see them jumping in to help but do they have there hand out always. [emoji90]

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20181201_130711.jpg

Saw this guy pulling this today. It was being pulled by a dually 15 passenger van (a new one for me). Looks like this has seen its better days. Don't know why the upload rotated my picture. Maybe someone with more experience can help so its not hard on the eyes.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 152758 In my recent experience Don't fight that lil fire wit 5 gallon bucket from catch barrel out front, Do close every door behind you as you call them brave volunteers that saved my stuff better than me.

That just hurts to see.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. My uncle just went through a house fire. Hes still rebuilding but is almost there. Depending on your income you might qualify for grants to rebuild. You're in a different state but look into Arbor housing. They help people rebuild and it's all through grants.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wow. Everyone doing ok? Do you need anything? I live in Jefferson County if you need help with whatever. Dont know how close that is to you.

A few years ago it would have ruined my life if that happened to me. Now i just see it as stuff that i can replace. As long as we can still put our arms around one another and watch it go. Thats all i need. Still dont want to experience it or wish it on anyone.

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hard to like that pic, sorry for your trouble's

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old pic from my mower racing days I stumbled on while looking for the broken oil pump pic. My wife took it, not me.

View attachment 152497
Hey I used to do that too! Fun stuff, I used to drag race and run on the circle track.
Takes me back oh 15 years or so.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Everyone doing ok? Do you need anything? I live in Jefferson County if you need help with whatever. Dont know how close that is to you.

A few years ago it would have ruined my life if that happened to me. Now i just see it as stuff that i can replace. As long as we can still put our arms around one another and watch it go. Thats all i need. Still dont want to experience it or wish it on anyone.
St Francis county, tween Farmington and Ironton due South of Bismarck if you are flying.
At this time it is sorting thru stuff. My choices kinda thing. Thanks for the offer.