High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We are in the process of figuring it out. Crank is not damaged (bent) though so thats a small win. The rod journal can be machined undersized with it in place. Should be interesting. The idea of grinding a journal inside the machine gives me nightmares though. Stone dust and scarf all over.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are in the process of figuring it out. Crank is not damaged (bent) though so thats a small win. The rod journal can be machined undersized with it in place. Should be interesting. The idea of grinding a journal inside the machine gives me nightmares though. Stone dust and scarf all over.

Yeah grinding on a crank in the block sounds brilliant!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few years back we had a guy let a car leave with no oil in it. Came back on a tow truck locked up. Service manager had me pull the oil pan and a man cap. Mains looked fine but the rods where gone. Had me emory cloth the rod journals and put new rod bearings in it. Could not believe it. That car started right up just as quiet as could be. Drove the crap out of it and gave it back "repaired". We never put an engine in that car but didnt mean someone didnt down the road.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few years back we had a guy let a car leave with no oil in it. Came back on a tow truck locked up. Service manager had me pull the oil pan and a man cap. Mains looked fine but the rods where gone. Had me emory cloth the rod journals and put new rod bearings in it. Could not believe it. That car started right up just as quiet as could be. Drove the crap out of it and gave it back "repaired". We never put an engine in that car but didnt mean someone didnt down the road.

What kind of car?

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“Loose is fast and on the edge of out of control”