Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not nice when you turn on your car heater and are greeted with a nice mouse piss odor.

View attachment 153429

Not my car..

I had a civic come in a few summers ago that had a dead animal smell in it. Checked the cabin filter and found a hole eaten right through it. The momma mouse and 4 babies were centrifuged in the blower motor. There was mouse guts slung everywhere. That was gross to clean up!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a civic come in a few summers ago that had a dead animal smell in it. Checked the cabin filter and found a hole eaten right through it. The momma mouse and 4 babies were centrifuged in the blower motor. There was mouse guts slung everywhere. That was gross to clean up!

I always end up with those. Nobody else in the shop can stomach it. Worst was a cat caught in the engine drive belt of a truck. That one was pretty nasty.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up with walls tomorrow?
That was the plan, we had a lot of layout to do and none of the materials were on site, so it took longer, and they sent the wrong header materials, needed to be 6x10’s and they sent us 4x10’s....so it didn’t go well today! Lol we also have to apply a water barrier on the concrete wall before we frame up anything but the ocean wall