Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Jon your turn!

I have been communicating with @dahmer over on AS about his 015 if it was still available when my turn to pick came around. My plan is to auction it off here, or sell it outright, and send the net proceeds i.e. minus shipping cost to you @paragonbuilder to give to your buddy.

I am going to have @dahmer hang onto the saw, until we know where it is headed, but I'll get pictures of everything (saw, case, manual, etc.) to post in the thread I start.

Sound like a plan?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been communicating with @dahmer over on AS about his 015 if it was still available when my turn to pick came around. My plan is to auction it off here, or sell it outright, and send the net proceeds i.e. minus shipping cost to you @paragonbuilder to give to your buddy.

I am going to have @dahmer hang onto the saw, until we know where it is headed, but I'll get pictures of everything (saw, case, manual, etc.) to post in the thread I start.

Sound like a plan?

Thats mighty nice of you!

Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sound like a plan?

Wow!!
Thanks Jon!

Btw these saws are torque monsters for their size. And they sound really awesome, even stock! I think it's because they are a reed valve Saw.