Prayers needed for Brandy

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
11:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brandy is back here in East Falmouth. She is doing ok but still having difficulty dealing
with all that has happened. Seeing professional help to help cope with things and get on
the right track. One day at a time.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

This is great to hear Lee. Hope you are doing OK too. Onwards and upwards from here.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hand surgery went well. Now to recover. Will be out of work for maybe 8 to 10 weeks.
Gonna go broke but hopefully my hand will be in good shape. Last couple days it has
been a solid 8 out of 10 on the pain scale.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hand surgery went well. Now to recover. Will be out of work for maybe 8 to 10 weeks.
Gonna go broke but hopefully my hand will be in good shape. Last couple days it has

Hate to hear about the pain and lack of income. Hoping the recovery goes well!!!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad your surgery went well....hopefully the recovery goes weller!! :)

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope you recover quick and you will be pain free Lee.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So im baack kinda. Thank you all for the love prayers and support. Thank you so much for being here for UNCLE or LEE. There was a night I was choking to death. I said to god. (god if you take me tonight? Please tell LEE how much I LOVE HIM. And I am SO sorry for causing him soo much pain. Or SOFIE (my baby cat) please help mommy breathe. I've got a long road to recovery. I'm gonna need Lee and my family for help and support to get me through this. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PRAYERS AND THE LOVE.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So im baack kinda. Thank you all for the love prayers and support. Thank you so much for being here for UNCLE or LEE. There was a night I was choking to death. I said to god. (god if you take me tonight? Please tell LEE how much I LOVE HIM. And I am SO sorry for causing him soo much pain. Or SOFIE (my baby cat) please help mommy breathe. I've got a long road to recovery. I'm gonna need Lee and my family for help and support to get me through this. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PRAYERS AND THE LOVE.
This one getting me a bit choked up.
My thoughts are with you guys. All the best to you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So good to hear from you Brandy. Hang tough sis. You got this.

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you but judging from the comments from fellas here that have, you're a gem. Very glad to hear you're heading in the right direction and it sounds like you've got a support network in place. Keep smiling and don't ever give up.

I will continue to keep you and Lee in my thoughts and prayers.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We Love You B R Andy.

Please Get Well Soon,
Your Georgia Fams.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Brandy,
I'm teary eyed reading this. So Happy to hear from you. Sending hugs and love from Jersey.. GO BRUINS. Check in with us when you can, We are ALL here for you.
See ya by the next cookie fire !!!

Angelo

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry I'm just now reading this. Prayers for all involved and stay strong Lee. Even if you and Brandi don't have a romantic relationship in the future you can still be her rock. I deal with a very similar situation with a classmate from high school you have been doing the right things and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that is proud to say I know and met Lee even if it was for only a couple minutes at the ny gtg.

Capp

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sending positive thoughts to you and Brandy. Breakups are never easy but time heals all . Stay the positive course and find peace and comfort along the way, to both of you.

Sincerely,
Dale in Saskatchewan, Canada