Prayers needed for Brandy

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh my God Lee -- I just found this out today. Beyond words how sorry I am to hear this for both Brandy and you.
I think I can say that a lot of guys here look up to you... it's why you are called "Uncle Lee"

Brandy fits in as an Aunt or that cool sister of the family. You guys have BEEN family.
I don't know what all happened and that's OK, all I know is I pray that you and Brandy, who are great friends of many of us on this forum, to get back to some normalcy in life.
If there is ANYTHING we can do, please call on us.
I'll try and hack the TV at the hospital to show the Bruins for her now that she's opened her eyes!

Man this was a tough thread to read. Things sound like they are looking up. All the best to you and Brandy my friend.

Take Care buddy, and hang in there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard from another source that the tubes will be coming out Sunday or Monday
then she will be able to talk and make the decision as to who visits.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Looking forward to hearing more good news.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received a call Sunday evening from an unknown # so I called it yesterday. Turns out it was Brandys best friend
who lives north of Boston.Brandy asked her to call me since I haven't made a visit. I told her the whole low down
about what he mother and sister have done to me and how her sister failed at looking after her when I told her too.
If her sister did what she was suppose to do Brandy would not be where she is. Her mother and sister have both
started threads on Facebook looking for sympathy. How pathetic. Sister also changed her profile pic to
" My Hero with Diabetes makes me proud" Check it out Tara Costa.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received a call Sunday evening from an unknown # so I called it yesterday. Turns out it was Brandys best friend
who lives north of Boston.Brandy asked her to call me since I haven't made a visit. I told her the whole low down
about what he mother and sister have done to me and how her sister failed at looking after her when I told her too.
If her sister did what she was suppose to do Brandy would not be where she is. Her mother and sister have both
started threads on Facebook looking for sympathy. How pathetic. Sister also changed her profile pic to

Wow Unc.

Keep Your Chin High.

It will all work out.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Lee, its not easy but you need to be the "beacon" in this storm. Her family is not capable of it. There is sure to be a lot of "noise" in this situation but take the high road and let the feelings for her supersede the feelings for her family. Its great to hear that she can reach out to you and is asking for you. God bless.

Be Strong and be strong for everyone who can't be or won't.

Last edited:

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lee, its not easy but you need to be the "beacon" in this storm. Her family is not be capable of it. There is sure to be a lot of "noise" in this situation but take the high road and let the feelings for her supersede the feelings for her family. Its great to hear that she can reach out to you and is asking for you. God bless.

Be Strong and be strong for everyone who can't be or won't.

Well said Angelo. Perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thinking about you Lee..haven’t been able to check in much on here. Work has been keeping me stupid busy. Thank you for the continued updates.