Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was away this past weekend at the Mecum auction in Harrisburg, Pa. And got a text
on Friday from Brandy. Ended up in a phone conversation. I'm cleared to visit and she
really needed me to visit a 4:00 this afternoon to meet the doc and physiatrist to go over
what happens when she is released from the hospital. her mother and I both agreed she
to go for some help prior to coming back home which we don't know where that will be.
She looked better than I was expecting. Having some difficulty with coughing do to all
the tubes she had down her throat. Looks like she is on the road to recovery.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers for brandy.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was away this past weekend at the Mecum auction in Harrisburg, Pa. And got a text
on Friday from Brandy. Ended up in a phone conversation. I'm cleared to visit and she
really needed me to visit a 4:00 this afternoon to meet the doc and physiatrist to go over
what happens when she is released from the hospital. her mother and I both agreed she
to go for some help prior to coming back home which we don't know where that will be.
She looked better than I was expecting. Having some difficulty with coughing do to all
the tubes she had down her throat. Looks like she is on the road to recovery.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers for brandy.

That’s Awesome Unc.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cant help but wonder what happened? It may be in poor taste to ask this question....... But did she overdose on some sort of medicine?

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very good she has gotten a second chance. Even better that you have been invited back in her life with visits and phone calls. That alone has helped you deal with the whole thing im sure. Thank you for keeping us all informed of the progress and wishing you/everyone involved the best from Metro Detroit Michigan.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brandy is back here in East Falmouth. She is doing ok but still having difficulty dealing
with all that has happened. Seeing professional help to help cope with things and get on
the right track. One day at a time.

Thanks everyone for all your support.