High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Poor husqvarna package of cylinder head....

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Xactly. This is not husky problem....its ks issue. But I can return these things x 1000 and they aren't gonna be motivated to change. They truly have zero incentive to pay attention here.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welp....been a yeah and a half. Husky keeps swearing they are gonna send me a coupon for a back rub. I have yet to receive said coupon.

What I did receive.... is more of the same.

:cop1:

View attachment 296461

I can see your OCD. I appreciate your findings and hope you keep up the bashing’s to huskies HQ.

@fter all I’ve not seen a stihl like this. And I do think it’s huskies problem as they were the company to give the contract to xxxx and should have put it in the packing contract ;)

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Xactly. This is not husky problem....its ks issue. But I can return these things x 1000 and they aren't gonna be motivated to change. They truly have zero incentive to pay attention here.
Going to take effort from husqvarna to complain to KS I guess then. Have you seen mahle cylinders with this type of damage?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn Hooskies!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji2957][emoji1]

president

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotcha...no prob. I'm gonna use it but it's kinda a shame to have a couple dents in plating that catch my fingernail on a fresh oem head. These truly are beautiful heads. Love the bright chrome bore.
is it brazilian?
I have on ,its a kolbenschmidt and is the same
quality. I would send it back

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like all they would need to do is use a small piece of tissue paper in-between to solve the issue. 2 cent fix.
You need to go up the ladder Matt.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cant....next one gonna be same way. They haven't changed things now in years
Then send it back too.
And the next one, and the next one, and the next one.
How to try to get them to increase the quality of packaging, send a complaint to Husqvarna. Maybe they're listening, maybe they're giving a damn about you.

Ks ..... Husqvarna
There are many in this thread who clearly do not understand the role of a subcontractor.
KS's responsibility is to fulfill Husqvarna's contract, nothing more, nothing less.
The standard is set by Husqvarna.
KS is not responsible to the customers of HVA, it is Husqvarna that does, as it should be.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they simply put the other wrist pin circlip on the piston, the pin wouldn’t be moving and hitting the cylinder wall. That’s what looks like the issue anyway if I’m not mistaken?

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then send it back too.
And the next one, and the next one, and the next one.
How to try to get them to increase the quality of packaging, send a complaint to Husqvarna. Maybe they're listening, maybe they're giving a damn about you.

Ks ..... Husqvarna
There are many in this thread who clearly do not understand the role of a subcontractor.
KS's responsibility is to fulfill Husqvarna's contract, nothing more, nothing less.
The standard is set by Husqvarna.
KS is not responsible to the customers of HVA, it is Husqvarna that does, as it should be.
Agree! If Husqvarna wants ks to address the issue they will. Until then it will remain the same. The bean counters have made a decision, and quality on export shipments wasn’t the issue. There are several ways of reminding the issue, but until the bean counter say it hurts then it’s just profit!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perfection....

20210606_171346.jpg 20210606_171323.jpg

Special thanks to @Gentleman for pulling out the wrist pin and packing it separately! This one arrived just fine. Odds are the wrist pin doesn't knock around on the way to the retailer because it gets shipped on palates. But when I comes via usps ups FedEx it gets shaken. Thats just a theory. Thanks again to hlsupply!

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prolly comes over on the slow boat from China. Just rockin n rollin on the boat.