Official whats you temp this morning thread

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, massive fuel bill, The tanks are filled several times a year, plus pellets, Much cheaper to tear it down and build a new house. The pellets have helped a lot. The 7 tons brought the propane bill down several thousand dollars per year, as I will flat refuse to pay, or can not pay 2,000 dollars a month to be cold, The pellet stoves are a constant heat like a wood stove when it is not extremely cold, then the propane stoves kick on, as is tonight. As I type this they are all going, and two heaters upstairs. Only two tons pellets left, So I will be hooking up the big trailer to get three more tons tomorrow.
Have you considered infrared gas heaters, we have a blue flame and infrared heater in the barn and the infrared heater puts off more heat that the blue flame. The blue flame one is getting changed out this weekend.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok, last of the BS about snow, I know that's not what this thread is for but I couldn't resist posting this. We are off to a good snow season up here. A nearby town for 5.2ft in 48 hours recently, they have 10' in the month of Dec and 12' for the season.

Screenshot_20171228-132247.png

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A nice 48 here now in mid-Ga...sunny and clear, not a single cloud in the sky. F-15 Strike Eagles have been taking off left and right (pilots getting required flight time/hours, etc)...get about 50 feet off the deck, pull up vertical, afterburners fully kicked, and go slam outta sight within a handful of seconds!

Last edited:

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
49°F here now, would love to see those F-15's. Missed the last air show in Macon at Warner Robins AFB.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
10:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, massive fuel bill, The tanks are filled several times a year, plus pellets, Much cheaper to tear it down and build a new house. The pellets have helped a lot. The 7 tons brought the propane bill down several thousand dollars per year, as I will flat refuse to pay, or can not pay 2,000 dollars a month to be cold, The pellet stoves are a constant heat like a wood stove when it is not extremely cold, then the propane stoves kick on, as is tonight. As I type this they are all going, and two heaters upstairs. Only two tons pellets left, So I will be hooking up the big trailer to get three more tons tomorrow.
Holy crap Charlie. How large is your house?
$2,000 a month for heat is a back breaker.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
49°F here now, would love to see those F-15's. Missed the last air show in Macon at Warner Robins AFB.

Next air show here at Robins AFB, gimmee a holler and we'll meet. I live about 5 miles from the base. I'll show you some real-deal chit out here on the flightline!