High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

NYS Woodsmen Field Days @ Boonville

Habada
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few more things for those attending the show.

We have free samples of Rockstar Energy Drinks. Only have 864 cans for 3 days so supplies are limited!o_O

On Saturday from 10 - 2 Miss Makita will be there for autographs & photos.

And there will be something new in the demo area that has something new on it.;) Both things will be making their public debut there.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few more things for those attending the show.

We have free samples of Rockstar Energy Drinks. Only have 864 cans for 3 days so supplies are limited!o_O

On Saturday from 10 - 2 Miss Makita will be there for autographs & photos.

And there will be something new in the demo area that has something new on it.;) Both things will be making their public debut there.

Awesome stuff Steve can't wait for some photos when you roll into town

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
... Gonna be an interesting year for me.... My guy in the shop put in his 2 week notice last week so I'm going down to a one man shop and doubtful I can find someone before the show so it's just going to be DM, 2 new Makita reps, and me and we are tripling our presence at PB
Sorry to hear that, I hope it turns for the better for You and Your shop Nate! :)

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish ... :(

Have never even been inside a Dolmar shop, it's easier to run over a pink unicorn than finding a dedicated Dolmar dealer in my area! :crybaby2:
There was one here, but he no longer carries stock. He can order what ever you want, but no stock. No parts locally, which is why I sold mine. I can walk into 2 shops in my area and get most common parts for Stihl and Husqvarna saws.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was one here, but he no longer carries stock. He can order what ever you want, but no stock. No parts locally, which is why I sold mine. I can walk into 2 shops in my area and get most common parts for Stihl and Husqvarna saws.
I never even bothered trying to get Dolmar related parts locally from the non-Dolmar shops!

I used to get stuff from a former main Dolmar importer a couple 100 kilometers away, by now I get what I need and want from Germany over 1000 kilometers away.

My Dolmar's don't break down, and I am OK with implementing the little preemptive maintenance they do require.

I wish I could attend to an chainsaw related event like this.
I once attended to an event that my car's maker organized and it was nice.

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like I will be going to help out with a presentation on logging BMPs and stream crossings. That is, if I don't have to put up hay. I'll try to cut for baling on Monday or Tuesday.

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dag nabbit! This will slow me down!
1zf790g.jpg

34fjxqf.jpg

I can farm weld, but I don't consider myself"axle rated".