sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
350 and 346 its common.
red loctite and jb weld is the only cure.

I have a 346 dan henry ported thats been passed around by the ears and had the balls ran off of it that still has its screws.

I used the blue in my 372 and it never lost a screw after that.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i plan on leaving thursday and coming home sunday its about 8.5 hours for me
I'd have to take Friday off of work, and leave here around 3 am to get there at 1pm.

I have to be home Sunday because we're going to Lake Champlain and then over to Maine for a week.....

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'd have to take Friday off of work, and leave here around 3 am to get there at 1pm.

I have to be home Sunday because we're going to Lake Champlain and then over to Maine for a week.....
I left Friday around 6 pm after work heading to Dallas and got to his place around 2:30am. Got a little power nap in till he woke me up to go the rest of the way. It was well worth it.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what part of maine ?
Near North Turner. Wifey and I are meeting up with a member over on FHC, I'm going to climb and piece a big elm tree down for him and he and his wife are gonna put us up and show us around for a few days. Nice fall getaway and best part of all......I get to climb and run saws!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Near North Turner. Wifey and I are meeting up with a member over on FHC, I'm going to climb and piece a big elm tree down for him and he and his wife are gonna put us up and show us around for a few days. Nice fall getaway and best part of all......I get to climb and run saws!!!
lmao youll be about 5 miles from my ex in buckfield

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw is my 066. Hadnt used the saw in quite a while since i had acquired a 661 last fall. Pulled it off the shelf couple months ago to fire it up and the recoil exploded on the first pull. Although a recoil breaking is not that big of deal, it really pissed me off that particular day, because when i got this saw and opened the box the first thing i noticed was how piss poor it was packaged and how dirty and greasy it was. This shouldve been the first warning sign but I ignored it. Couple of the screw holes were stripped out. Ignored it. Didn't effect the operation so no big deal. Ran it and enjoyed it. First larger ported saw so nothing really to compare it to. Fast forward back to couple weeks ago when recoil exploded. With the obvious problems with Jasons saws coming to light I got curious and decided to pull the cylinder and have a look. As Scott said first thing I noticed when cylinder came off was some metal shavings. Not tons of them but some but shavings are shavings dont care how many of them there are there not supposed to be there. Unless there's something *s-wordty going on. Next thing I noticed @Deets066 was the piston was backwards. I'm not a porter or anywhere close so I couldn't figure out what was going on. Now it makes sense after your observation. Sent a bunch of pictures to a few people including Scott to get there opinion. And thats where we are now. I'm looking for a different cylinder and have some leads and will send it to Scott to be fully rebuilt. Otherwise it just a pile of most worthless parts and not worth anything.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw is my 066. Hadnt used the saw in quite a while since i had acquired a 661 last fall. Pulled it off the shelf couple months ago to fire it up and the recoil exploded on the first pull. Although a recoil breaking is not that big of deal, it really pissed me off that particular day, because when i got this saw and opened the box the first thing i noticed was how piss poor it was packaged and how dirty and greasy it was. This shouldve been the first warning sign but I ignored it. Couple of the screw holes were stripped out. Ignored it. Didn't effect the operation so no big deal. Ran it and enjoyed it. First larger ported saw so nothing really to compare it to. Fast forward back to couple weeks ago when recoil exploded. With the obvious problems with Jasons saws coming to light I got curious and decided to pull the cylinder and have a look. As Scott said first thing I noticed when cylinder came off was some metal shavings. Not tons of them but some but shavings are shavings dont care how many of them there are there not supposed to be there. Unless there's something *s-wordty going on. Next thing I noticed @Deets066 was the piston was backwards. I'm not a porter or anywhere close so I couldn't figure out what was going on. Now it makes sense after your observation. Sent a bunch of pictures to a few people including Scott to get there opinion. And thats where we are now. I'm looking for a different cylinder and have some leads and will send it to Scott to be fully rebuilt. Otherwise it just a pile of most worthless parts and not worth anything.
I believe I have a jug for ya. Lemme look and make sure. I'll get back with ya tomorrow

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Can't like this... screwing someone over like this is wrong.