srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now.....I'm a nervous *frenched up wreck. I'm just trying to get my life back in order. Now......to all those folks that are like....."It's just a dog" Well.......*f-word you. LOL

Where I stand dogs are family. My kids!

968d1d4d1de539b4cc562207c9baf1a2.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In other news......my wife just got home from the vet. The dog had several type of worms.....a skin infection, malnourished....

The vet (an old guy we've been using for years) was pissed at the condition of the dog. Said he hates breeders.......

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In other news......my wife just got home from the vet. The dog had several type of worms.....a skin infection, malnourished....

The vet (an old guy we've been using for years) was pissed at the condition of the dog. Said he hates breeders.......
Yep.. there's more to it than just throwing a couple dogs together... otherwise that's what you end up with.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now.....I'm a nervous *frenched up wreck. I'm just trying to get my life back in order. Now......to all those folks that are like....."It's just a dog" Well.......*f-word you. LOL
Yea i know what you mean I had my dog Gracie for almost 13 years and she had cancer it was the hardest thing I ever could think of going through it's like loosing your child.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dammit.
Well , at least he dog will be well cared for from this point on. It’ll never replace Felicia, but you’ll bond just he same. Can’t wait to meet him/her in October.
Which is it, he/ she? (Never mind, I see it now)

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dammit.
Well , at least he dog will be well cared for from this point on. It’ll never replace Felicia, but you’ll bond just he same. Can’t wait to meet him/her in October.
Which is it, he/ she? (Never mind, I see it now)
:facepalm::risas3:

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That very aggravating. I hope she hasn't had those worms for long. We rescued our last pup at ~7 weeks and he was one big infestation, enough we think it stunted his growth. But 50lbs of cuddle bug is plenty.

She's a lucky pup to have landed on your farm.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep.. there's more to it than just throwing a couple dogs together... otherwise that's what you end up with.

Yep. My vet used to call some breeders "puppy mills". They didn't give a darn about the mother. They were just in it to get some pups and gather the 'Benjamins'.

I bought an Alaskan Malamute years ago from one in Italy and he was a trainwreck when i got him. Rotten teeth, worms, dehydrated, malnourished and looked like he'd been rolling with pigs. I wanted kick that breeder's ars!