mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I concur...
But if it's the same Saw in different trim I'll run it. Mostly what I care about is how it runs...
I like the handle spacing on jonsered better. Comfort and ease of lining up cuts means more than all out power in the woods. Bucking I can deal with any of them. Falling I still use a 460 90% of the time. I hated the 661 for that.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the handle spacing on jonsered better. Comfort and ease of lining up cuts means more than all out power in the woods. Bucking I can deal with any of them. Falling I still use a 460 90% of the time. I hated the 661 for that.

I know nothing of that, but my friend that I lost last year loved jonsereds. He used saws everyday. I just cut firewood and have fun.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know nothing of that, but my friend that I lost last year loved jonsereds. He used saws everyday. I just cut firewood and have fun.
It's what you get used to. When I started doing a lot of clearing and stuff I had a 44 and 46 so it's been stuck in muscle memory for 10 plus years.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's what you get used to. When I started doing a lot of clearing and stuff I had a 44 and 46 so it's been stuck in muscle memory for 10 plus years.

I get that. Muscle memory makes a huge difference with tools!