MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you know someone who has one?
Actually my whole family is full of them. My nephew has one with a built motor and staged turbos. He hasn’t put 2000 miles on it since he had built. He’s bought it 3 times over, he wanted to buy my old 7.3 so he had something reliable to drive.... lol

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone could bring a wheeler or anything that runs and drives for Levi to field beat we won't have to worry about him beating us at the cant. @Hedgerow what you think about Wisconsin cheese curds breaded in hush puppy batter? Sounds like a game changer to me.
I’m not sure about Hedgerow but those cheese curds sound dam good to me!!!

shorthunter

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Actually my whole family is full of them. My nephew has one with a built motor and staged turbos. He hasn’t put 2000 miles on it since he had built. He’s bought it 3 times over, he wanted to buy my old 7.3 so he had something reliable to drive.... lol

Building them is expensive for sure. I bought mine used and let someone else lose their ass on the parts

That being said, I can't imagine building one and not using it. Mine is a daily driver, does everything I want and still gets better fuel economy than my wife's buick

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone could bring a wheeler or anything that runs and drives for Levi to field beat we won't have to worry about him beating us at the cant. @Hedgerow what you think about Wisconsin cheese curds breaded in hush puppy batter? Sounds like a game changer to me.
I think Keaton has a wheeler, and Adam, let's wrap the curds in bacon then dip in the hush puppy batter and fry.

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When’s everyone plan on coming we could get some good food going Friday night?

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curds sound good. I think some of the Iowa crew need to head north for a weekend some time this summer. Hell a fishing trip this fall even sounds better.