Huskyboy meets the 572xp

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You should take it to get looked at.
Meh. I runs spot on once it’s warm. Maybe the frost coming out of the metal screws with it. I’m quite sure it’ll be an intermittent thing they won’t find at the dealership. If I pull it out of my truck into the cold air it starts and runs like a warm day. If it’s outside and cold when I start it it messes around. I’m sure it’s not gonna die. If it was running out of fuel rather than blubbering rich I’d be worried

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there an advantage to making it a low top ?
It’s the same story for all the husqvarna saws with high and low top filters. Save a few ounces maybe... and a touch smaller top cover. Other than that I’d rather have the high top for what I do. It stays clean longer and there is a power gain from that. Some guys like the smaller appearing saw size and look of the low top. Thats cool, to each there own.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must admit I am intrigued by the 565, I personally wouldn’t buy one because the price difference is so close to the 572. But... I am curious how it runs without the stuffers. I bet ported it would have more torque at a lower rpm than the 572 for long bars?

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must admit I am intrigued by the 565, I personally wouldn’t buy one because the price difference is so close to the 572. But... I am curious how it runs without the stuffers. I bet ported it would have more torque at a lower rpm than the 572 for long bars?
Take the stuffers out of the 572?

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did we ever find out what's really different for sure between them??