7:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steel Dumbbell 12 Gauge- Ballistic Machinist - 5rd Box
7e164f_167a365b2d954ebbbdb16de65dd8ae0a_mv2_d_2236_2236_s_2_380x380.jpg
IMG_5241_934x700.jpg

To put it simply these slugs deliver CHAOS

These slugs are made from solid steel. Not to worry the O-rings keep the slug centered in the barrel. The steel slug does not contact your barrel. These slugs are safe to shoot from a smoothbore or rifled barrel shotgun. With the large mostly flat surface, when this slug hits it starts to tumble like a huge 5.56 bullet.

With its "2600 ft/lbs of muzzle energy" it is like turning your shotgun in to a cannon that will destroy whatever is in its path! :monoloco:

https://clarkarmory.com/products/st...220189782&mc_cid=b45b11aac3&mc_eid=febf57e8de

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't find many reviews on this ammo.
Anyone have any experience or heard anything?
Looks super duper HOT!!
Yet, I've learned the hard way...everything hot ain't good for you!;)

http://atomicammunition.com/

View attachment 288769
If that stuff actually chronographs at the advertised velocity, that might be the hottest factory loaded 9mm. I have never used any myself. I typically roll my own or buy Underwood for the really hot stuff.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If that stuff actually chronographs at the advertised velocity, that might be the hottest factory loaded 9mm. I have never used any myself. I typically roll my own or buy Underwood for the really hot stuff.
Wonder what the wear & tear on a full size 9mm would after a steady diet of these?
But...if this was just 4-5 loaded @ the top of your mag in your EDC you'd probably be just fine!!:ambulance::angel2::camper:

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If a guy needs something more potent than Underwood, he needs to step up to a more potent cartridge.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder what the wear & tear on a full size 9mm would after a steady diet of these?
But...if this was just 4-5 loaded @ the top of your mag in your EDC you'd probably be just fine!!:ambulance::angel2::camper:
If you step up to a heavier recoil spring, you'd probably be OK. Although you might run into cycling issues when shooting lighter loads.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Manufacturers have access to powders that are not available to reloaders. Pretty sure that Hornady makes their own for some loads. Also, with pressure testing equipment they can try every possible combo of bullet, powder, case, primer, OAL, etc. until they get that magic formula. Buffalo Bore makes a .38 S&W round that duplicates .38 Special +p and still meets SAAMI specs.

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in KC.

Thought I would get the Badger Ordnance M2013 300WM out and let my wife send some lead down range.

691yds, 190gr SMK's

I am truly blessed to have a wonderful wife who can shoot and enjoy my hobbies with me!

IMG_2354.jpeg

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you step up to a heavier recoil spring, you'd probably be OK. Although you might run into cycling issues when shooting lighter loads.

Good insight ther. I'm not worried about wear & tear per say. Like I'd mentioned if their sole purpose was home defense or EDC you'll be alright cause you're not blasting thousands downrange. Just a couple or few at the bad critter or bad guy.
Either way...I'm passing on it for now. I am GOOD on prime ammo.
I practice about once a week.
My prayer is never have use lethal force to protect my family...BUT I will.
I'm taking NO L's if I can help it!