malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
5:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PAoutdoorsman@hotmail.com

Here is a place to start guys until we figure more out. Friends an family should be no problem according to my tech savvy buddy. Hope this works an God Bless [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Suggest editing the first post to include this current paypal e-mail for donations.
When Dan and I did the raffle I used the first post to update everything by editing it listing the prizes etc.

@T.Roller can you edit your first post to add that currently the above e-mail is the one to use for donations via paypal friends and family?

Good luck guys! I'm in and will scour my stuff for donations.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this going to be advertised on other forums? This site is great with an excellent crowd, but is fairly limited in scope.
Where did you have in mind? Bunch of guys on FHC know about it. Curt wasn’t on that forum.

For those that asked, I’m pretty sure he has no kids and isn’t married. Rodney and John would be the better source of info there.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where did you have in mind? Bunch of guys on FHC know about it. Curt wasn’t on that forum.

For those that asked, I’m pretty sure he has no kids and isn’t married. Rodney and John would be the better source of info there.

I had in mind at least FHC and Arboristsite, as well as any relevant groups on Facebook. If he's not on FHC then likely there's no need to advertise there.

Like I say, we're an enthusiastic and generous group, but represent a very small percentage of that population, which of itself is not mainstream.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My opinion (take it for what it's worth) is that a proper Go Fund Me even if it takes 7% opens up the possibility of getting more help from other forums and even the general public.

If it is going to be done through paypal on the sly you almost have to limit the scope of wjo can be involved.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure how I could ship this so maybe yall could help out but I have about 200 rounds of 44 mag hand loads. I'm not sure of the grain of the bullets or anything. They were my dad's and I don't have a 44 so there you go.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
4:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure how I could ship this so maybe yall could help out but I have about 200 rounds of 44 mag hand loads. I'm not sure of the grain of the bullets or anything. They were my dad's and I don't have a 44 so there you go.
Just send them to me. I’ll tell ya how they shoot. ;)

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Jimmy in NC my have some suggestions he did a pretty good job doing a raffle for his friends who lost there home to hurricane irma. Im tight on money but i could scrounge up. to donate.
As Randy has stated PayPal is touchy. I wouldn't risk it personally. Go Fund Me does take 7%... it costs to run the site and all... facts are facts and they have bills too.

Easiest to GoFundMe and then you can see who has kicked in and who hasnt. No hard feelings in the end.

Random.org is pretty good for a number generator at the end for the "drawing".

Set a time line, accept donations to that point and then a hard cut off. Only way to be fair. Its a bit of work but friends are worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As Randy has stated PayPal is touchy. I wouldn't risk it personally. Go Fund Me does take 7%... it costs to run the site and all... facts are facts and they have bills too.

Easiest to GoFundMe and then you can see who has kicked in and who hasnt. No hard feelings in the end.

Set a time line, accept donations to that point and then a hard cut off. Only way to be fair. Its a bit of work but friends are worth it.

Could we list the items on here? I've done my own little action on here befor. It's wasn't to bad. I didn't allow any PM's. It all stayed on the open forum. I'd be willing to do the first one. Only with the blessing of @T.Roller

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Could we list the items on here? I've done my own little action on here befor. It's wasn't to bad. I didn't allow any PM's. It all stayed on the open forum. I'd be willing to do the first one. Only with the blessing of @T.Roller
Go right ahead brother. As I said before I just wanted to start the thread, yall take over.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Thanx jimmy you did a giod job on the one you did for your friends