High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

House Fire Fundraiser for @millerenterprise

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
One of our brothers @millerenterprise lost his home last night in a fire. From what I understand everyone is ok but he was only able to save a small pile of belongings. I couldn't imagine losing my home and everything I've worked hard to own. Curt is a great guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him in PA. I know it's the holiday season and money is tight but our brother needs our help! I hope someone can step up to collect money and take this thread over for our brother.

Last edited:

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does @leadfarmer have a PayPal to collect money for him? I know that asking alot but it can help avoid gofug me fees.
I don't have paypal but I have a friend that does paypal for me, he is also Miller's friend.
He just left the house here with a arm load of clothes, going to Walmart for tooth brush an stuff. His renter insurance cut him a check this afternoon so things are lookin better. He hardly would take a gift card for Walmart. Let me know what I can do to help this along

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't have paypal but I have a friend that does paypal for me, he is also Miller's friend.
He just left the house here with a arm load of clothes, going to Walmart for tooth brush an stuff. His renter insurance cut him a check this afternoon so things are lookin better. He hardly would take a gift card for Walmart. Let me know what I can do to help this along

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Well that is great to hear.