House Fire Fundraiser for @millerenterprise

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curt has two young girls that were not with him the morning of the fire. I won't get into detail but him and the girls mom are not together. Redfin has a donation/raffle thread started also. Thanks @T.Roller for starting this one too you are a stand up guy too even though you travel with Dallas sometimes.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Curt has two young girls that were not with him the morning of the fire. I won't get into detail but him and the girls mom are not together. Redfin has a donation/raffle thread started also. Thanks @T.Roller for starting this one too you are a stand up guy too even though you travel with Dallas sometimes.
Haha gfy! I met him once at the PA gtg and thought he was a great guy. Honestly even if I didn't like him I would have tried to help. Things like this are much more important than how you feel about someone.

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha gfy! I met him once at the PA gtg and thought he was a great guy. Honestly even if I didn't like him I would have tried to help. Things like this are much more important than how you feel about someone.

He is a really good guy and so are you. I have met some of the nicest most genuine people at the gtgs. It's really nice to know that good people still exist. You are absolutely correct that this is much more important than how you feel about someone. I'm glad I can call you a friend.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He is a really good guy and so are you. I have met some of the nicest most genuine people at the gtgs. It's really nice to know that good people still exist. You are absolutely correct that this is much more important than how you feel about someone. I'm glad I can call you a friend.
Same to you brother

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a new 25” Stihl 3003 mount 3/8 .050 gauge bar to throw in if someone wants to start one up

@Mastermind @Jon1212

View attachment 99108 View attachment 99109

You guys let me know where to send it when the raffle is over. It's not mint, but pretty close.

Steven

I will offer up this DOLLY 120si. It is a great runner...have not done a thing with it since I picked it up.

View attachment 99228 View attachment 99229
@stihl livin @Stevetheboatguy @Frank bierce Would you fellas care to add these items to the Raffle started for Curt?

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Roll Tard, GFY. I paypaled some money to lojms@msn.com but it hasn't been claimed yet. Did I did it wrong agin?

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@stihl livin @Stevetheboatguy @Frank bierce Would you fellas care to add these items to the Raffle started for Curt?

Yes. It's not going anywhere until I get the word that everything is over and where to ship it.

I have not been following things but can get you more info about the saw if you wish. Or I can send it to someone else that is more involved and you guys can have at it.

Just let me know.

Steven

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

John

I misspoke when I said 25”which is where the 20” came in. If I get time to go in the garage before the end I’ll see if I can find anything else. This week is very busy as we had a death in the family yesterday