andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank ya!! Checking at the hospital at 6 am
Best of luck, hopefully you'll get the good end of the stick. If not the worst of it will be over in 3 to 5 days. If you don't have really bad pain within 24 hours you probably won't need any pain meds.[emoji111]

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to hear your doing good! You get derma bonded or stapled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty sure just derma bonded.

Be thankful. I just got my staples out yesterday. Don't understand why people willfully put stuff in their belly buttons. 2 weeks of staples about drove me crazy they didn't even derma bond my small "scope" spots. Had staples for them too [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603]

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be thankful. I just got my staples out yesterday. Don't understand why people willfully put stuff in their belly buttons. 2 weeks of staples about drove me crazy they didn't even derma bond my small "scope" spots. Had staples for them too [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603]

Ouchie!!! I bet those staples were irritating!!

I have to admit...this is going to be a long road, trying to do nothing. Took pain meds for “maintenance” the first day. Was a little uncomfortable the first night.
Probably did too much yesterday.
Slept great last night, and feel great today. Just a touch of tenderness. And I’m not supposed to lift anything over a gallon of milk for at least two weeks :/.
Apparently, I need some small saws to play with. Lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouchie!!! I bet those staples were irritating!!

I have to admit...this is going to be a long road, trying to do nothing. Took pain meds for “maintenance” the first day. Was a little uncomfortable the first night.
Probably did too much yesterday.
Slept great last night, and feel great today. Just a touch of tenderness. And I’m not supposed to lift anything over a gallon of milk for at least two weeks :/.
Apparently, I need some small saws to play with. Lol
Get well buddy and heal up!

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you're doing well, by the end of the week you'll be getting around pretty good.[emoji123]

Last edited:

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two inguinal and one hiatal surgeries bout 30 years ago; two different surgeons. One had the mesh, other two didnt. I know things are done differently now but all three were opened up then. Once you master the act of getting out of bed youll be fine. Any use of abdominal muscles hurt like hell for about a week. After that it was more about dont rip the stitches or the incision cause dont wanna do this again. Glad i got em done cause they were a major hassle. Do not push your recovery. Just let it happen.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not so interesting side note....
I just watched the "Aaron Hernandez " special on tv. His father passed from complications during....you guessed it....hernia surgery. Crazy.

Hernandez was a former tight end for the patriots who hung himself in prison after his conviction for murdering his friend.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not so interesting side note....
I just watched the "Aaron Hernandez " special on tv. His father passed from complications during....you guessed it....hernia surgery. Crazy.

Hernandez was a former tight end for the patriots who hung himself in prison after his conviction for murdering his friend.

Wondering if it was due to the effects of general anesthesia?

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All normal besides a touch of tenderness. Suture areas are a little sore to the touch.
No problem getting around...having a hard time not doing more than I’m supposed to.

Well Don’t Anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All normal besides a touch of tenderness. Suture areas are a little sore to the touch.
No problem getting around...having a hard time not doing more than I’m supposed to.
Good, that's how my second surgery went.[emoji106]