Tiny Tach only

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! That orange will look great on my XPW!
Where'd you cats get the orange in color holder stock? My black ticky tac just left the building so I'll be offering up my holder if there is no use as a mount anymores...

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update..

So a bit about me, I have been laid up since Feb 6 with a surgery on my Achilles tendon and right ankle. I then developed a nasty infection and had 4 more surgeries in the 5 days I was hospitalized. With my release from the hospital a Picc line was put in so I can self administer IV antibiotics for 6 weeks. That was a month ago now but I'm still non weight bearing for another 6 weeks. It's been crazy on my end, but enough about me! So with all the quarantine stuff going on I hope you all are safe and being safe! I know that most of you are dealing with stay at home orders and I hope that your building saws like crazy!

I currently have 3 printers running now with various projects, one of which was a new color of tach holders. I know in the past some people have mentioned the need for bright colors. I now have some made up in this neon green. They are very bright and will stand out nicely. I wish I could be building saws right now to clear some of the 20+ Stihl project saws I have. So if any of you would like a case please let me know. Usually I do these cases more for fun and to support my saw habit. That's not so much the case now. I appreciate everybody's continued support and hope that things are going well all things considered.

If you would like a case please let me know! For now I can offer 10% off of the limited run of green cases. So these 10 green cases are $18 each shipped and they will ship the next day. PayPal (friends) payments can be sent to my81stang@comcast.net Thanks again for the years of continued support!!!
20200328_080024.jpg

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Update..

So a bit about me, I have been laid up since Feb 6 with a surgery on my Achilles tendon and right ankle. I then developed a nasty infection and had 4 more surgeries in the 5 days I was hospitalized. With my release from the hospital a Picc line was put in so I can self administer IV antibiotics for 6 weeks. That was a month ago now but I'm still non weight bearing for another 6 weeks. It's been crazy on my end, but enough about me! So with all the quarantine stuff going on I hope you all are safe and being safe! I know that most of you are dealing with stay at home orders and I hope that your building saws like crazy!

I currently have 3 printers running now with various projects, one of which was a new color of tach holders. I know in the past some people have mentioned the need for bright colors. I now have some made up in this neon green. They are very bright and will stand out nicely. I wish I could be building saws right now to clear some of the 20+ Stihl project saws I have. So if any of you would like a case please let me know. Usually I do these cases more for fun and to support my saw habit. That's not so much the case now. I appreciate everybody's continued support and hope that things are going well all things considered.

If you would like a case please let me know! For now I can offer 10% off of the limited run of green cases. So these 10 green cases are $18 each shipped and they will ship the next day. PayPal (friends) payments can be sent to my81stang@comcast.net Thanks again for the years of continued support!!!
View attachment 232788
PM'd and PayPal'd

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did make one a few years ago that enclosed the big 20k tach but the holes weren't lining up correctly. It proved to be a challenging project, so it never really went an farther than that. I have no intention of building an enclosed case, but I do have an idea that could velcro strap the tach to a flat plate and have the clamp mounted to it. That would be something I could do if the interest was there. Cost would be in the same ball park, shouldn't be more than $25 shipped.