562XP MKII For Raffle

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've not been exactly clear on my feelings on the matter. So I understand your concern.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll keep asking anyway.

Uncle Hawvy said hellwo and if you need any compwession tips and a better understanding on blowdown and twansfer timing he's only a phone call away.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking good there Randy, is it similar enough to go with what you know about the OE or better to start from scratch?
I just cut .040 from the squish, then checked to see how much I needed to see how much to take off the base. The stroke is the same, so dimensions from squish to port height is unchanged.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just cut .040 from the squish, then checked to see how much I needed to see how much to take off the base. The stroke is the same, so dimensions from squish to port height is unchanged.

I put your 661 through hell today, I burnt almost 2 gallons of gas through it, ran perfect.

You must know what you're doing.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, the same thing only different then, got it. ;)