PAST 2019 CT GTG May 18

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran the Solo, but not the Mac, did you run that stroked 661??? I've run Lee's Mac's, but my favorite is his Big Bore Dolmar (with a 088 Stihl piston)!!!

Hey, I'll be brand neutral … I like how my Asian saws ran!!! (especially that Cross 660) I think I finally figured this porting stuff out … only problem is now I gotta rip a bunch of stuff down to get it in compliance! Can't have all these second rate saws!!!

3 - Asian Big Bore or Hybrids and 3 - 660s! The only good thing, in the process I will put the 066 jug on the 066 base and the Cross P+C on the Asian base! (they are the reverse at the moment)

Hopefully, when I get done, they will all run better!

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran the Solo, but not the Mac, did you run that stroked 661??? I've run Lee's Mac's, but my favorite is his Big Bore Dolmar (with a 088 Stihl piston)!!!

Hey, I'll be brand neutral … I like how my Asian saws ran!!! (especially that Cross 660) I think I finally figured this porting stuff frigured out … only problem is now I gotta rip a bunch of stuff down to get it in compliance! Can't have all these second rate saws!!!

3 - Asian Big Bore or Hybrids and 3 - 660s! The only good thing, in the process I will put the 066 jug on the 066 base and the Cross P+C on the Asian base! (they are the reverse at the moment)

Hopefully, when I get done, they will all run better!
if you want to peddle the Chinese clone saws then you have 3rd rate saws
I have a problem with the whole issue of those *f-wording pieces of junk
It’s ok to use some aftermarket parts but to try to pass them off as real saws you are *f-worded in the head

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
if you want to peddle the Chinese clone saws then you have 3rd rate saws
I have a problem with the whole issue of those *frenching pieces of junk
It’s ok to use some aftermarket parts but to try to pass them off as real saws you are *frenched in the head

I don’t think he is peddling them. He is upfront and honest about them being chicom, unlike some others asshats around. I ran those saws and they were unbelievably stout for being clones.