Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can come to the GTG with the sharpest, best feeding chain in the world, but if it hits crap in the wood it will not stay that way for long.
Or just let Mason run your saw, guaranteed he dulls or throws your chain ................:D

@huskyboy
How many chains did you "Masonize" this weekend ? o_O

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Dan, I missed hanging at your place too bro !!!

Wondering what you thought of the "new" saws that you ran ..............

Only new saw I ran was the 462 Redfin ported. I just was so busy I missed the 7900 stroker, the 661 stroker, the 572, and the 500i...

Sigh....

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Or just let Mason run your saw, guaranteed he dulls or throws your chain ................:D

@huskyboy
How many chains did you "Masonize" this weekend ? o_O

Mine was the first on the 041 FarmBoss, although it wasn’t really his fault. There was a 3/8” stainless J bolt buried in the tree and the tree had grown around it, it was almost completely encased with some bark over the top, totally hidden. The look on his face was PRICELESS!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine was the first on the 041 FarmBoss, although it wasn’t really his fault. There was a 3/8” stainless J bolt buried in the tree and the tree had grown around it, it was almost completely encased with some bark over the top, totally hidden. The look on his face was PRICELESS!

Damn. I would have sharpened or made you a new chain. Bring it when you come get your crank tools.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn. I would have sharpened or made you a new chain. Bring it when you come get your crank tools.

Its cooked. Several broken teeth, just about every one is rounded down. Its all good, man. Wasn’t Mason’s fault (he tried repeatedly to replace the chain and was quite upset) and its not your fault. Its the chance we take cutting wood. It could have been me, it could have been anyone else. No big deal. Its just fun busting some stones.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so mad when I hit that fuggin bolt. Just my luck, that was literally the first log I cut on Saturday. Couldn’t believe it. Always happens to me using someone else’s saw of course. Lol